Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ED or EOD For Tren Injects??

Does It Really Make A Difference With ED or EOD Tren Injections??

• Yes, ED is a must go!!

Votes: 24 53.3%
  • No, EOD is just as effective

Votes: 21 46.7%

• Total voters
swordfish151 said:
Good luck on this one...your going to get heads and tails everytime...if you dont mind the pokes then i would go with ED but EOD is as effective but wont get the same gains from it..

How can EOD be as effective as ED if you do not get the same gains?
I am not sure what you consider effective but I think most refer to the gains you get.

MorganKane said:
How can EOD be as effective as ED if you do not get the same gains?
I am not sure what you consider effective but I think most refer to the gains you get.

This is what I first thought as well, but I think he placed the word "as" in there by accident. Meaning eod is effective, but won't get the same results as ed.

Let me put it in simple terms for everyone, I've seen double the results from ED injections of tren vs. EOD inj.

X, when u did ed shots, did u use the same dosage as u did when u shot eod? Or, did u split the eod dosage in half and shoot ed?

Mr.X said:
Let me put it in simple terms for everyone, I've seen double the results from ED injections of tren vs. EOD inj.

sorry guys but ED doesnt work best for everyone regardless of the graphs and info provided, i happen to fall into the category of people who get WAY too many sides from daily as i ran tren a few times i had to experiment until i hit EOD and that allowed me to run tren with good results....

i even ran tren at a dose of 37.5mg daily and that even was too much for me....no clue as to why i am that way but oh well, it is what it is.... :)

Mr.X said:
Man youre really makin me wanna grab 5 or six bottles and start jabbin. Just gotta maintain for a few weeks..... :biggrin:

dannomight said:
Man youre really makin me wanna grab 5 or six bottles and start jabbin. Just gotta maintain for a few weeks..... :biggrin:

Whats the hold up bro? Tren is cheap as hell these days.

Top Bottom