Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ED or EOD For Tren Injects??

Does It Really Make A Difference With ED or EOD Tren Injections??

• Yes, ED is a must go!!

Votes: 24 53.3%
  • No, EOD is just as effective

Votes: 21 46.7%

• Total voters

tzan

I'm trying to plan my next cycle and I'm going to through tren into the mix for the first time. There seems to be verying opinions on ed or eod injects. Let me hear it...

tzan said:
I'm trying to plan my next cycle and I'm going to through tren into the mix for the first time. There seems to be verying opinions on ed or eod injects. Let me hear it...

Good luck on this one...your going to get heads and tails everytime...if you dont mind the pokes then i would go with ED but EOD is as effective but wont get the same gains from it..

swordfish151 said:
.if you dont mind the pokes then i would go with ED but EOD is as effective but wont get the same gains from it..

Isn't this a contradiction?? I don't mind the stabbing, but obvioulsy if there isn't a difference, I'm going to go with eod for convenience factors.

tzan said:
Isn't this a contradiction?? I don't mind the stabbing, but obvioulsy if there isn't a difference, I'm going to go with eod for convenience factors.

You'll get more results with ED shots, simple as that.

I've done both. If you can handle the shots and night sweats, I suggest going with ed shots. If you can't handle them, eod shots will still yeild very good results.

tzan said:

No...best results = ED....good results = EOD...you still end up winning in the end...

I assume you're talking about tren ace, and not the tren depot's (trinabol etc) which can be 2x weekly.

Top Bottom