Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TRT+Var+Dbol and thinking of adding Tren

Mk11kh

V.I.P.
EF Logger
I’m currently on week 2 of my Dbol+var+TRT cycle. I’ve gotten really good results thus far but wanted to add tren to my cycle.

I’m currently running Dbol 25mg daily, Var 30mg daily, and my TRT. I’ve taken tren before and experienced no side effects last time I cycled it. How much tren acetate should I add to my cycle?

I’m planning on doing this cycle for 3 months. My liver and kidney tests have come back fine. And my estrogen levels are under control.

Thanks!

I’m currently on week 2 of my Dbol+var+TRT cycle. I’ve gotten really good results thus far but wanted to add tren to my cycle.

I’m currently running Dbol 25mg daily, Var 30mg daily, and my TRT. I’ve taken tren before and experienced no side effects last time I cycled it. How much tren acetate should I add to my cycle?

I’m planning on doing this cycle for 3 months. My liver and kidney tests have come back fine. And my estrogen levels are under control.

Thanks!
@Mk11kh welcome back to the EF family!

You want to add trenbolone to a 2 oral cycle? and 2 weeks in liver kidneys tell us nothing.
You understand for us to tell you to add Trenbolone to TRT without knowing anything about you is irresponsible, right? we just guessing and you can get hurt, so we need you to share with us MORE info about yourself, how can you do that?
easy, start a NEW thread with your current LOG journal for the cycle, with diet training cardio sleep and cycle info and we'll guide you into adding more and properly managing what you got.

To really guide you we need more info, we need you to share your diet, training, cardio, sleep, supplements etc log with us, full log journal so our guidance is based on facts you provide.

If you want us to really guide you, and we have 100s of years of experience between us, you need to post a LOG Journal with your stats (weight,height,age, years training, cycle history) diet, training, cardio, supplement, sleep details. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT, you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My TRT anavar dbol cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

P.S. are you listening to our podcast? if not, you should; this podcast is about steroids, sarms, peptides, and bodybuilding:

P.P.S. download our eBooks and learn more:

I’m consuming 3200 calories a day 180g of protein daily. I eat very clean. No saturated fats.

I train 6x a week
Chest > back > anterior leg focus > shoulders > arms > posterior leg focus

I do brisk cardio daily for 30 mins. I hit abs 5x a week.

I’m currently on creatine and no pwo. I haven’t found a pwo that hits me yet so I just drink coffee.

I’m 5’8 161lbs 29w

Thanks!
I definitely would not run orals too long with tren, especially considering you are stacking them... i would stay 300 or under with tren.. theres no reason nor need to go any higher that that..

Definitely put up your full stats and put your log
that would go a long way to seeing where your weaknesses are and strength

you're definitely gonna get some side effects on tren
maybe don't add any estrogens in there

never heard of anyone using dbol with tren
not sure that would be the best choice

Top Bottom