Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Done with first cycle of tren. What next?

luda281

Banned
I just finished a mild cycle of tren. First time.

1-8 tren 50mg, test prop 50mg, masteron 50mg.
Arimidex and cabaser and hcg throughout whole cycle.

Went well I think. Got really ripped. Abs better than ever. Vascular. Not many sides. Some aggression, not much acne like other cycles of just test. Night sweats a few times and tren cough twice.

Can anyone offer a more advanced cycle with tren for my next setup? I'm looking into doing tren enanthate instead but with what other compounds?

Well bro have to ask what is your goal this time around? Bulk or cut? How long have you been off of cycle and PCT.
Sounds like you had a good run. What where your results and was it ed or eod?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using EliteFitness

What's your PCT?

~EZ

Well bro have to ask what is your goal this time around? Bulk or cut? How long have you been off of cycle and PCT.
Sounds like you had a good run. What where your results and was it ed or eod?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using EliteFitness

1. My goals for every cycle is to lean bulk. Gain some weight but all solid lean muscle. So I guess you could say I'm more on cut side. I'm already at 6-7% bf now.

2. I plan to be off for time on (8 weeks + pct 4 weeks)

3. Yes, I was a little nervous using tren for the first time, but I think I handled it well eventhough I was only on 50mg for each compound. I think bump it up to 75 for the last 2 weeks. A couple incidents of tren cough which was terrible. A few nights of sweat but every now and then. Gain nothing but lean muscle. I felt show ready and was gonna do a small local show but backed out.

4. I did EOD which kinda sucked but it wasn't too bad.

5. Which is why I made this thread. I'm always searching for the best cycle so I can stick with it everytime. I've tried the sust, test e, tbol but I never really liked them. Too much bloat. I gained more size but abs never looked like they do on tren.

6. I really want to maybe try tren e and test e next time
But Idk. I hear there's more sides from some and some say long esters have less sides. But I also want to throw in an oral maybe. Like winny or anavar?

What's your PCT?

~EZ

1. I have nolvedex, clomid, hcgenerate, arimidex on hand to use for pct.

2. But I hear Nolva is terrible for tren so I think pct will be clomid and hcgenerate and maybe another compound but Idk know what?

3. I also ran hcg 500iu a week throughout cycle and my balls always felt plump. First time using hcg and definitely using it everytime now.

I like to use:

Forma Stanzol
Unleashed/Post Cycle combo

NEVER start a cycle without PCT

~EZ

1. I have nolvedex, clomid, hcgenerate, arimidex on hand to use for pct.

2. But I hear Nolva is terrible for tren so I think pct will be clomid and hcgenerate and maybe another compound but Idk know what?

3. I also ran hcg 500iu a week throughout cycle and my balls always felt plump. First time using hcg and definitely using it everytime now.

You're not running nolvadex with tren, you're running it with your PCT, so there is a difference. That being said you can leave it out if you're very concerned. Here is a good PCT:

PCT: 5 weeks
week 1-2
kick start (2 weeks): HCGenerate - 2 caps AM/1 post workout/1 PM
week 1-5--following:
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Aromasin week 1-2: 12.5mgs EOD, week 3-4: 7.5mgs EOD
Ostra - 25/25/25/25/25
N2Guard - 2 caps AM/2 post workout/3 PM

HCG, UNLEASHED, PF POST-CYCLE, a-dex. Follow with BRIDGE.

That's the way to go.

Top Bottom