Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Doing a cycle of Winny way before you're ready?

BabyJayPenn

Dont freak out just yet, but seriously would ONE be really that bad for a 17 year old boy?

I know I have a lot of room to gain naturally but I really wouldn't mind gaining some decent muscle before my high school life is over. (6 months til i grad).

Winny seems like a good choice because I still have so much to gain naturally it would probably give me 10 pounds of muscle.

Of course my training and diet would be made to work.

stats

5'9
8-10 % BF

Thoughts? Dont freak out haha.

To young. Read the rules. Your gonna get banned. Last thing you need is steroids. Just a whole lot of food and you will acomplish your goals just as fast.

Yep! asking about stuff like that will get you banned -Quick!

seriously though, if you don't already have your diet and training "made to work", you're putting the cart before the horse. Your gains will be half or less what they could have been. Not to mention you don't need steroids. A small cycle of winny wouldn't do anything more for you than you could do naturally right now at 17. You need to learn how to EAT and TRAIN. I suggest you start reading the weightlifting/training board and the diet board.

Start by reading the "Ultimate Training Split" sticky thread on the training forum. Then start doing it. Then start eating like it's your full time job. 2 grams of protein per pound of bodyweight, 2-3 grams carbs per pound, and 1 gram of good fats per pound of bodyweight.

read this post:

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/w...icks-trade-ceo-needto-702743.html#post9567347

Dont freak out just yet, but seriously would ONE be really that bad for a 17 year old boy?

I know I have a lot of room to gain naturally but I really wouldn't mind gaining some decent muscle before my high school life is over. (6 months til i grad).

Winny seems like a good choice because I still have so much to gain naturally it would probably give me 10 pounds of muscle.

Of course my training and diet would be made to work.

stats

5'9
8-10 % BF

Thoughts? Dont freak out haha.

not freaking out,

go ahead and do it,

but before you do, go and read the pages, that older guys have written saying

'wow, should have never done it at 15-18 etc etc...'

it will change your mind.

Top Bottom