Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does anyone here own a Honda Pilot? Driven one even?

This was a newer one she owned I take it? Gf is looking at a used one 2006ish. The reviews are all good for the most part...and indeed it IS a Honda. You can run them into the ground at over 200k miles

hers was new. . .'07 model i think. . .actually, i guess it'll be 2 years this august that she's had it. . .like i said. . .it works great. . .however, like any 4wd/awd suv, it doesn't get 35mpg or anything like that. . .but, it gets her where she's going and back, no matter what the road conditions are like. . .

hers was new. . .'07 model i think. . .actually, i guess it'll be 2 years this august that she's had it. . .like i said. . .it works great. . .however, like any 4wd/awd suv, it doesn't get 35mpg or anything like that. . .but, it gets her where she's going and back, no matter what the road conditions are like. . .

Good deal, we are going test driving (shit I loath car salesman) this weekend, look slike I will most likely be giving her the OK to purchase it. i might push for the FJ cruiser though, I have always liked those...not very economical though

I had a 2005 Honda Pilot - fully loaded. The thing guzzled gas but I LOVED THAT CAR. With the exception of the car My Old Grump replaced that one with, it was the nicest car I'd ever owned. It was Redondo Red with beige leather interior, sun roof... it was THE SHIT. I drove it for a year and NEVER had a problem with it. All sortsa room for cargo and/or kids (I used to drive seven around). VERY COMFY ride all the way around, highly recommend it. The only downside is the gas mileage. If that isn't a concern then I say, go for it.

My grandparents have one. They prefer it to their BMW 540 and Mercedes - odd.

Good deal, we are going test driving (shit I loath car salesman)(DIE!!!) this weekend, look slike I will most likely be giving her the OK to purchase it. i might push for the FJ cruiser though, I have always liked those...not very economical though

They're pretty popular around here. My wife's best friend has one as well. I think they look pretty good, plenty of features etc. The only downside is the 3rd row seat is pretty much worthless, but that can be said for every SUV that size that's equipped w/a 3rd row.

They're pretty popular around here. My wife's best friend has one as well. I think they look pretty good, plenty of features etc. The only downside is the 3rd row seat is pretty much worthless, but that can be said for every SUV that size that's equipped w/a 3rd row.

I have to say, not the case with the Pilot. As I said, I got the thing to cart around my 4 + my sister's 3 kids. We had a BLAST. The seats were very easy to utilize, fold down for cargo as well. My Pilot was also used by my sister to transport lotta luggage peeps all over the place.

I have to say, not the case with the Pilot. As I said, I got the thing to cart around my 4 + my sister's 3 kids. We had a BLAST. The seats were very easy to utilize, fold down for cargo as well. My Pilot was also used by my sister to transport lotta luggage peeps all over the place.

Yeah, 3rd row works great for small kids, or really short people (midgets). I usually see most people just leave the third row folded flat and used for cargo.

Top Bottom