Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sarms + sports trt.

Razoelr

My anti aging clinic put me on sports trt at 300mgs a week. Feel amazing at this dosage and would like to keep it going for as long as possible.
Im’ 25 years old and 240 pounds.
50mgs a day of s4 and 25mgs of ostarine is what I plan to add.
Now here is the thing. I do NOT want any water retention. Does this mean I should drop the ostarine and add in maybe yk11 instead? Or does that not matter? Looking for more muscle and feeling good.

My anti aging clinic put me on sports trt at 300mgs a week. Feel amazing at this dosage and would like to keep it going for as long as possible.
Now here is the thing. I do NOT want any water retention. Does this mean I should drop the ostarine and add in maybe yk11 instead? Or does that not matter? Looking for more muscle and feeling good.
sports trt? thats not normal
sounds like you're on a cycle

dont add s4
add rad140 testolone 20mgs ed + 7caps n2guard

Anti-aging at 25

these clinics are springing up everywhere and they are definitely bullshit artists

you're basically running a steroid cycle this isn't heatlhy at all and it's dangerous long-term
expect to knock off at least 15 years off your life or more

for trt that's proper you should go to a legitimate doctor not a businessman

ugfreak.to has you covered with high quality testosterone from para pharma

Top Bottom