Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does anyone here own a Honda Pilot? Driven one even?

pdaddyII

High End Bro
Platinum
What are thoughts on this vehicle? My lady friend is looking at one right now, should i allow it?

the chick i lift with has one. . .she's had it for about a year now. . .she loves it. . .we get quite a bit of snow here and it gets around great. . .plus, it sees a fair amount of light-duty off-road use and it has worked great for her. . .it seems to be a very solid and capable automobile. . .like everything honda makes. . .

the chick i lift with has one. . .she's had it for about a year now. . .she loves it. . .we get quite a bit of snow here and it gets around great. . .plus, it sees a fair amount of light-duty off-road use and it has worked great for her. . .it seems to be a very solid and capable automobile. . .like everything honda makes. . .

This was a newer one she owned I take it? Gf is looking at a used one 2006ish. The reviews are all good for the most part...and indeed it IS a Honda. You can run them into the ground at over 200k miles

Top Bottom