Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do not ever ever ever ever

Maybe we all need to admit that any body, as it was originally designed by the penultimate architect of the universe, is perfect and shouldn't be fucked with unless it's a matter of life or death.

If I wasn't an Agnostic I'd say "Amen!"

But "penultimate"? What's so special about the next-to-last architect?

catpicdeclawed.jpg

"My humans love me like a family member. They'd do anything for me. They cut off my balls and amputated my fingers."

OMG YOU'RE RIGHT! LOOK AT THE AGONY ON THAT POOR KIDS FACE IN THAT LAST PIC.

lololololol

From what I have been researching today, some of the babies don't scream and look as if they are going to sleep as the pain puts them into a semi-coma state, if I remember the term correctly, it was referred to as neurogenic shock.

wow what a cultural difference.

here in america we brush our teeth and make our penises look pretty

LOL!

If the whole sensitivity thing is true for most men, what do you think about that?

You would never know the difference unless you go through a process of foreskin restoration.

What is more important, how it looks (which I assert is because you are just used to it and rarely see many intact penises), or how it feels?

LOL!

If the whole sensitivity thing is true for most men, what do you think about that?

You would never know the difference unless you go through a process of foreskin restoration.

What is more important, how it looks (which I assert is because you are just used to it and rarely see many intact penises), or how it feels?

i actually heard from uncircumsized nasty friends that jerking off and peeling back the foreskin can be painful when younger untill it gets desensitiezed.

my sensitization is fine, i enjoy myself

i actually heard from uncircumsized nasty friends that jerking off and peeling back the foreskin can be painful when younger untill it gets desensitiezed.

When you're born the foreskin doesn't peel back at all, it's adhered to the glans the same way your fingernails adhere to your fingers. Stick a medical probe under your fingernail, now imagine that feeling on the end of your penis when you're a newborn. What a nice welcome to the world.

Anyway, the foreskin gradually loses that adhesion and becomes mobile. The age at which that happens is quite variable, sometime between preschool and puberty. I never saw my glans until I was around ten years old, around the time I started noticing that I was waking up with a boner every morning. Trying to force it back before it's ready would not feel good.

I am not sure why you refer to uncircumsized as nasty?

I find it really odd.

It isn't nasty, it is natural.

I find the appearance of circumsized willies to be a bit yuck, the edge on the glans just looks wrong, the skin on the penis looks too tight and painful.

This is the thing, you know the sensations you know, you don't know anything else, so you wouldn't realise if you had lost any sensation.

Men who are circumsized as adults report a massive decrease in sensitivity. 30% of them end up with sexual dysfunction.

Circumcision in the US was adopted from Victorian England when men were circumcised to prevent masturbation. Kellog, who promoted abstaining from sex, was one of the main advocates of circumcision in the US.

It is a social convention now, it has no other reason besides not wanting their little boy to be harassed in the locker room because he looks different.

Last edited:
Top Bottom