Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do fast food workers really need $15/hr to fug up my drive thru orders?

an iPhone would've autocorrected that for you so you didn't look stupid.

Yeah, but I still wouldn't be a mean - spirited person who denied my employees the basic essentials for life.

What do you think they'd prefer? A good auto correct or the ability to survive a catastrophic life event?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I think they'd want their employer to know the difference between a copay and a deductible.

I'd also be willing to bet that 90-95% of the population wishes they had a $300 deductible.

I used to have a zero deductible plan but it is not available anymore

300 dollars is the lowest that I thought existed

A while back I had a choice between a $500 deductible with 80% coverage and a $2000 deductible with 100% coverage, I went with the second one because I'm paranoid. When hub had his medical issue we got a $52,000 hospital bill, I was so happy to pay $2000 and have insurance eat the rest!

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using EliteFitness

I think they'd want their employer to know the difference between a copay and a deductible.

I'd also be willing to bet that 90-95% of the population wishes they had a $300 deductible.

Co-pays are typicallly.measly amounts -- 10 to 50 dollars collected at the pint of service. Deductibles are 10x to 50x that.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Also,

Thanks for posting something everyone (even nan) already knew, but hey at least you learned something today!

Top Bottom