Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do fast food workers really need $15/hr to fug up my drive thru orders?

I'm glad I live in Canada...

I never graduated from University (though I did from college...we have both here)and at 22 went into the work force making $1000-$3000 a week as a medical research recruiter. They hired without experience and trained me.
I did that for 8 yrs, then I got a great job at the largest Valve co in the world without a purchasing or college degree. They gave me a shot based on my persistence and sent me to school to get my Purchasing cert.

It's not about education for certain jobs, it's about how bad you can kick ass. The richest people in the world have little to no schooling. Education doesn't make you smart and people with high IQ's are often borderline sociopaths or have Asperger syndrome, so you don't have to have a high IQ to make money. You just have to want to make money really bad

Minimum wage in the town I live in is essentially $15/hour. I saw a sing at McDonald's the other day saying $100/shift bonus.

Saw the other day it is the fastest income growing area in the nation and the average AVERAGE per capita annual income is $85k/year.

People need to be mobile. There is a whole new world of manufacturing sweeping the United States. If you are not degreed and not moving to where the oil fields are, you are truly your worst enemy. Home is where the paycheck is.

Minimum wage in the town I live in is essentially $15/hour. I saw a sing at McDonald's the other day saying $100/shift bonus.

Saw the other day it is the fastest income growing area in the nation and the average AVERAGE per capita annual income is $85k/year.

People need to be mobile. There is a whole new world of manufacturing sweeping the United States. If you are not degreed and not moving to where the oil fields are, you are truly your worst enemy. Home is where the paycheck is.

*sign

I'm glad I live in Canada...

I never graduated from University (though I did from college...we have both here)and at 22 went into the work force making $1000-$3000 a week as a medical research recruiter. They hired without experience and trained me.
I did that for 8 yrs, then I got a great job at the largest Valve co in the world without a purchasing or college degree. They gave me a shot based on my persistence and sent me to school to get my Purchasing cert.

It's not about education for certain jobs, it's about how bad you can kick ass. The richest people in the world have little to no schooling. Education doesn't make you smart and people with high IQ's are often borderline sociopaths or have Asperger syndrome, so you don't have to have a high IQ to make money. You just have to want to make money really bad

sure being hawt as fug didn't hurt your opportunities

just sayin'

Top Bottom