Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dnp at 200mg for 14 days?

GetBig20

trying to find a way to do dnp and still be able to work a job.would 200mg a day do anything ? i am 185lbs?how much would u guess my metabloic rate would go up?

thanks

I'm curious to anybody who has done this. I've been wanting to try a longer 200mg cycle instead of the regular 600mg cycles I do. I just don't want to waste the last of my dnp. Would the results of 200mg for 3x as long be the same a 600mg 1/3 as long?

i prefer a lower dose.. i've posted about it a few times...

i started at 200mg in the am... then 200 mg 12 hours later... then 200 mg every 24 hours...

i got just as good results as going 400 and 600 mg working doses... but, without the hatred of life...

its definitely worth a try.. i lost 7lbs in 10 days doing it like this, and thats without much change in diet or exercise.... up the cardio and watch the diet and 10lbs in 10 days should be cake to achieve...

I EVEN GOT STRONGER IN 10 DAYS!!!! i felt good, alive...

200 will work

Fonz posted a 4 week cycle of 200mg/day about a week ago. 200/day will raise your metabolic rate, not sure how much. Just have to watch your diet and cardio, should lose about 3lbs/week and feel minimal side effects. Great dosage for summer:)

thats basically what i am doing but for 7 days... i am 185lbs i had forgot to carb deplete so i am doing that now... and will take my first pill tomorrow... a friend of mine took 200mgs and said it wasnt bad at all though

Bump for GetBig to see what I spent A LOT OF TIME ;) writing earlier...

I suspect you will lose weight with your plan of 200mg per day for 14 days, but I do not think you will lose weight and gain muscle.

yea if you take some test, Every time i have use dnp i have been on 1000-1500mg test. only inj,not tabs will course liver damage,and i have good results,i have tryed 200mg/day whit good results,and 600 whit good results,it will work high and low,but its me:D

I have used at 200mgs a day for.... I think it was 10 days. I did heave cardio in the a.m and dropped the carbs and fat. I had extremely good results with no serious sides. I lost quite a bit of bf. and best of all, I kept all my strength in the gym. I was on a heavy androgen cycle at the time as well. I am planning on doing it again soon.

Top Bottom