Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

diet question for mr.x and par deus

salty

A few questions about my keto diet? How much fat is in 1000 millgrams of flax oil, I take 9 caps a day. When figuring out calory intake do you measure 12 x lean mass or total body weight. 225 pounds at 20% bf, how much pro,fat,and carbs allowed(if any)? how much fat would be too much at one meal? do you recommend eca stack while on diet? hoe much cardio do recommend? and how long should you stay on keto diet, if there is a limit? I take four protein shakes a day with 2caps of flax oil caps for each shakes, I also have two real food meals, plus alot of water. I know it is a lot of questions but I respect your opinions and appreciate your help.:confused: :(

Take body weight and multipy by 12. ALL BODY WEIGHT.

Go for the 75% fat/ 25% protein (no more then 10 carbs a day).

I cannot say that there is a TOO MUCH fat ordeal that can be talked about.
->Weight x 12= X1
-> X1 divided by 6 meals= X2 amount of calories per meal
-> X2 x 0.75 = X3 calories from fat
->X3 divided by 9= X4 grams of fat per meal
-> X2 x 0.25 = X5 calories from protein
-> X5 divided by 4= X6 grams of protein per meal
Sounds a little confusing, but you'll get the hang of it.

ECA is recommended, plus some Yohimbe is a good idea. Cardio should be done 3-4 times a week, AM on empty stomach, (30min). Yes, there is a limit to cardio, don't do too much or you'll burn a lot of muscle.

You are not getting enough fats. 2 caps of flax are probably no more then 4 g flaxseed. You need to AT LEAST take 1 tbsp with each shake and with each meal.

If you have any further question, do not be afraid to ask.
I will be glad to help.
Mr.X:cool:

I agree with Mr. X for the most part.

I would add that one should be careful and start with low doses if combining EC and Yohimbine.

All fat weight above 20% bodyfat or so should not be counted when considering ideal intake, because saturation of leptin receptors and transport would likely have been reached. And if you take leptin out of the equation, adipose tissue is pretty inert.

Also, one can generally stay in ketosis on <100 grams of carbs per day, assuming you arenot overdoing protein intake. But, really low intakes until you enter is not a bad idea.

:) Thank's alot guys, you save me alot of trouble, I'am just trying this diet for the first time and some things are confusing. I bought the flax seed caps and started taking them, so it was to late by the time i found out about the liquid. I finished exenedrine(canadian) 3 weeks ago and I was'nt happy with it, would it be too early to start eca now? thank's again for all your help, it's greatly appreciated. :cool:

You could start the ECA any time you wish. Just use it 5 days on, 2 days off (ex. Mon-Fri, then Sat. Sun. off)... Seems to me that the 5/2 ratio has been most effective when using ECA.
Mr.X:cool:

Top Bottom