Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

diesel/epi stack/bridge log

yeah i do them all in the power rack. my back is also messed up, before i squat, i go to the reverse sit up preacher bench looking thing lay backwards on it and it cracks my whole back. i couldnt crack andthing in my back though until i started going to the chrio. have you tried going to a chiropractor yet?

today is my favorite day of the week. chest/back day. gonna be doing bench/row supersets, the pumps from these are unbelievable. weight in the morning has been staying around 194-195. but im getting up to 200 throughout the day which is nice. never hit 200 before. im not retaining as much water as id like to so im gonna lower the forma to 2 pumps am and pm. looking forward to starting the epi on tuesday, hopefully it wont kill my joints

yeah i do them all in the power rack. my back is also messed up, before i squat, i go to the reverse sit up preacher bench looking thing lay backwards on it and it cracks my whole back. i couldnt crack andthing in my back though until i started going to the chrio. have you tried going to a chiropractor yet?

today is my favorite day of the week. chest/back day. gonna be doing bench/row supersets, the pumps from these are unbelievable. weight in the morning has been staying around 194-195. but im getting up to 200 throughout the day which is nice. never hit 200 before. im not retaining as much water as id like to so im gonna lower the forma to 2 pumps am and pm. looking forward to starting the epi on tuesday, hopefully it wont kill my joints

No I haven't been to see anyone, maybe I should go. I feel like i get a good workout doing leg extensions, leg press and hack squats.

So the forma is pretty strong then? I've heard alot of good stuff about that. You like to retain a bit of water then for the added strenght? Your workouts sound pretty awesome.

I dont know alot about the epi, where is that from?

thanks goldie i think youre the only dude following my log lol. the epi is epivar from orbit. i would of liked to get epistrong but theres not alot of options left. most people hate getting bloated but i love it, all the added mass just creates more room for bigger pumps and more muscle growth. the forma is really strong but i think 2 pumps twice a day will be good for now.

bench today was

225x 12,10,8,10,8 was gonna do 12 10 8 6 but had alot more left in me.
supersetted all these with cable rows. just started at 130 and moved the pin down each time. went for high reps on these.
finished with some dips then the gym closed on me

thanks goldie i think youre the only dude following my log lol. the epi is epivar from orbit. i would of liked to get epistrong but theres not alot of options left. most people hate getting bloated but i love it, all the added mass just creates more room for bigger pumps and more muscle growth. the forma is really strong but i think 2 pumps twice a day will be good for now.

bench today was

225x 12,10,8,10,8 was gonna do 12 10 8 6 but had alot more left in me.
supersetted all these with cable rows. just started at 130 and moved the pin down each time. went for high reps on these.
finished with some dips then the gym closed on me

Lol I knowww, where has everyone gone?? O epivar, I'll have to have a look at that.

Yer I dont think I'll mind being a bit bloated, as long as it's not rediculous, plus you look awesome in T-shirts lol. My friend is trying to bulk at the moment but he's obsessed with being lean so he's obviously not going to be able to bulk that well.

Sounds like another good workout. Nightmare situation when the gym closes and you get kicked out lol. Should I expect much strength gains from the Diesel? I heard it's more mass than anything.

i get the same strength gains from diesel that i did from beast maybe more. most people dont get those same results though. either way adding strength when you just put on 15 pounds of mass is alot easier.

today was deadlifts.

135 5x5
225 3x3
275 5x3

back pumps really set in about halfway through. still had a great workout. this is alot more than my 275 1 rep max from a few weeks ago.

weight this morning 199. up 14 pounds and tomorrow will be 2 weeks. was going to add in the epi tomorrow but now im thinking of waiting 1 more week and making it a 7 week cycle.

i get the same strength gains from diesel that i did from beast maybe more. most people dont get those same results though. either way adding strength when you just put on 15 pounds of mass is alot easier.

today was deadlifts.

135 5x5
225 3x3
275 5x3

back pumps really set in about halfway through. still had a great workout. this is alot more than my 275 1 rep max from a few weeks ago.

weight this morning 199. up 14 pounds and tomorrow will be 2 weeks. was going to add in the epi tomorrow but now im thinking of waiting 1 more week and making it a 7 week cycle.

I'm not too fussed about strength really, the stronger I get the more little niggles and injuries I get. I just want the size, I know strenght comes with size, but you get what I'm saying lol.

You're gonna smash through the 200 barrier no probs :). Ya I dont see any reason not to extend if you're feeling food.

So you have a day set aside just for deads? Kwl.

Should I be concenred with gyno and hair loss on Diesel? I read that both prog and estro stay fairly even? Just wana make sure I have everything covered. Thanks man

yeah thanks man im just about there. im hoping the epi kinda solidifies my gains so i dont lose anything during/after pct. yeah i pretty much do deads on sunday or monday and squats on thursday or my next leg day.

hair loss i dont think is a problem. gyno is possible but the forma keeps your estro and prog both down. i actually got a small lump in march, 2 and a half months after i finished my other diesel cycle. im pretty sure it came from my natural test levels coming back up though. forma+ a little letro/nolva/dostinex completely fixed that though. its def. good to have some letro and dostinex on hand

yeah thanks man im just about there. im hoping the epi kinda solidifies my gains so i dont lose anything during/after pct. yeah i pretty much do deads on sunday or monday and squats on thursday or my next leg day.

hair loss i dont think is a problem. gyno is possible but the forma keeps your estro and prog both down. i actually got a small lump in march, 2 and a half months after i finished my other diesel cycle. im pretty sure it came from my natural test levels coming back up though. forma+ a little letro/nolva/dostinex completely fixed that though. its def. good to have some letro and dostinex on hand

Sounds like it's gonna be a great cycle if all goes to plan, and I dont see why it wont.

Kwl kwl, I'd like to keep my hair, I dont suit a skin head lol. Needto said to me to run the forma for 4 weeks during my pct, and he recommended an AI from predator nutrition to run during cycle. But the AI wont do anything for prog related gyno will it? Maybe I should grab another bottle of forma and run it the full 8 weeks, not sure now. Not too familiar with letro or dostinex, gonna have to have a read about those. What do you think I should do in terms of on cycle? just run the forma?

idk why need2 said to not run the forma the whole time. im pretty sure thats what he reccomended when i started it. probably cause youre from uk. you should def. look into letro and dostinex/cabaser. you should have these on hand when running any aromatizing compounds esp. prog. derivatives. i dont think hair loss is gonna be a problem, but if youre prone to it, it can accelerate it.

Top Bottom