Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

diesel/epi stack/bridge log

idk why need2 said to not run the forma the whole time. im pretty sure thats what he reccomended when i started it. probably cause youre from uk. you should def. look into letro and dostinex/cabaser. you should have these on hand when running any aromatizing compounds esp. prog. derivatives. i dont think hair loss is gonna be a problem, but if youre prone to it, it can accelerate it.

Yer maybe I'll get another bottle, just sucks to pay another $25 shipping and then when it gets here UK customs charge me another 20% import VAT. I'll defo get some nizoral shampoo, and maybe some finasteride, what do you think? I'm defo prone to it, my dad and grandad are both near enough bald.

Gona have a read about letro and dostinex now :)

Hows the bodyfat doing ? Is it still the same or maybe a little lower?

goldie i cant help you on the finasteride, ive never used it or anything like it. i do know it can mess with your hormones though. something you dont want to add in while youre already on a stack thats aromatizing into both estro and prog. but im not sure. the nizoral is actually for dandruff and uses some kind of anti fungus. i have no idea how it affects hair loss but thats the general word on it around here and also what need2 reccomended.

Hows the bodyfat doing ? Is it still the same or maybe a little lower?

bodyfat is about the same. maybe a little bit less. also gotta factor in that i drink shakes with 2 cups of oats, 2 and a half cups of milk 3 times a day, which are 1000 cals a shake. so 3000 plus the rest of my normal eating which comes to 5500-6000 total a day and im not adding any fat at all.

ok so update for goldie lol

so today was 15 days in. weight is still 199-200 in the morning. getting up to 205 during the day. water retention is still pretty low and im feeling very dehydrated during my workouts. got a powerade today and drank that along with my water that seemed to help. also added in the epivar today. took 1 cap in teh morning and 1 pre workout. felt a little lightheaded not sure if its from the epi or not.

workout today:

shoulder press: 45x3x10 135x5x5 185x3 (never got this before) 135x10, 135x8, 135x6, 135x5
shrugs: underhand then overhand. 135, 225 6 sets of 8-12
1 arm dumbell bench with hips off bench: 50x10 60x10 70x8 90x6
dumbell bench: 100'sx6 just 1 set
dips(triceps): 10,5,10,8,5,5,5

got my forged steel in the mail today, gonna start that right now.

also just about shut down at this point. getting some atrophy, really wish i had a few shots of HCG. my girl wants to come over today and fuck so last night i put on 10 pumps of forma instead of my usual 3. woke up with a chub again. it also dried me out a little so im happy that im still 199 pounds since im not actually carrying that much water weitht

ok so update for goldie lol

so today was 15 days in. weight is still 199-200 in the morning. getting up to 205 during the day. water retention is still pretty low and im feeling very dehydrated during my workouts. got a powerade today and drank that along with my water that seemed to help. also added in the epivar today. took 1 cap in teh morning and 1 pre workout. felt a little lightheaded not sure if its from the epi or not.

workout today:

shoulder press: 45x3x10 135x5x5 185x3 (never got this before) 135x10, 135x8, 135x6, 135x5
shrugs: underhand then overhand. 135, 225 6 sets of 8-12
1 arm dumbell bench with hips off bench: 50x10 60x10 70x8 90x6
dumbell bench: 100'sx6 just 1 set
dips(triceps): 10,5,10,8,5,5,5

got my forged steel in the mail today, gonna start that right now.

also just about shut down at this point. getting some atrophy, really wish i had a few shots of HCG. my girl wants to come over today and fuck so last night i put on 10 pumps of forma instead of my usual 3. woke up with a chub again. it also dried me out a little so im happy that im still 199 pounds since im not actually carrying that much water weitht

Lol I appreciate you keeping this going for me, wonder why no one elses seems to be in on it, there must be other ppl who are interested in Diesel, stange.

Anyway yer I googled that nizoral shampoo and yer it mainly said about anti fungal bla bla bla, but then I read this somewhere else,

How Nizoral may help to stop hair loss

Ketoconazole, the main ingredient in Nizoral, acts as a relatively mild anti-androgen. Androgen, a hormone that binds to receptors in the hair follicles can lead to the shrinking of these follicles.

Anti-androgen

Of course, when the follicles shrink the life cycle of the hair becomes shorter with every cycle, this leads to hair miniaturization. By reducing the binding of di-hydrotestosterone or DHT, Nizoral helps to reverse or slow down the process of hair loss.

Seems logical.

Your strength is defo going up man, awesome. You said you do one arm dumbell bench? Never seen anyone do that before, do you do them just for a change?

I have two bottles of HCGenerate so I might run it the full 8 weeks instead of just PCT. Although saying that I dont have a girl at the moment to keep happy so we'll see lol. Does your gf know you're on the juice?

nah my my girl that i was with for a few years always knows, this is another girl that im talking to but she never came through. dont wanna end up getting it in and then halfway through losing my boner though then having to explain all this shit to her so i dont seem like a pussy lol. but yeah i couldnt tell if the nizoral had an effect but i dont think im even prone to hairloss so i couldnt tell ya. last time i ran this cycle i just used hcgenerate and forma the whole way through for 8 weeks. it would be nice to also have a bottle of post cycle if youre gonna go the hcgen route for pct.

the 1 arm dumbell bench i actually do for abs. give it a try and youll see how hard it really hits your abs and obliques. when your right arm has a 80 pound dumbbell on it, and your left hand doesnt, its all your abs and obliques that keeps you from falling off the bench. in 2 months of doing this, my 2 upper abs actually split into 4 somehow lol i had a 6 pack now its an 8. it works just as good with flyes and you can use less weight so you dont look like youre just trying to be a tough guy.

back and bis today

pull ups:
wide: 5x5
chins: 5x5
wide neutral grip 5x5
close neutral grip 5x5

cross body hammer curls:
35x 5 each hand
55x5
65x5
75x5
80x4 (pr)
55x10

palms up dumbell curl
35x10
35x8
35x8

T bar rows:
1 plate x 15
2x12
3x10
4x8
2x12

finished with a few sets of cable rows

nah my my girl that i was with for a few years always knows, this is another girl that im talking to but she never came through. dont wanna end up getting it in and then halfway through losing my boner though then having to explain all this shit to her so i dont seem like a pussy lol. but yeah i couldnt tell if the nizoral had an effect but i dont think im even prone to hairloss so i couldnt tell ya. last time i ran this cycle i just used hcgenerate and forma the whole way through for 8 weeks. it would be nice to also have a bottle of post cycle if youre gonna go the hcgen route for pct.

the 1 arm dumbell bench i actually do for abs. give it a try and youll see how hard it really hits your abs and obliques. when your right arm has a 80 pound dumbbell on it, and your left hand doesnt, its all your abs and obliques that keeps you from falling off the bench. in 2 months of doing this, my 2 upper abs actually split into 4 somehow lol i had a 6 pack now its an 8. it works just as good with flyes and you can use less weight so you dont look like youre just trying to be a tough guy.

Lol yer you realllyyyy dont want to have to explain that to her. I think I'll get some nizoral shampoo anyway, if it helps a little bit then that's better than nothing.

This is basically the cycle that needto advised me on.

1-4 Diesel 1 cap 3 times a day
1-4 E-control 1 cap a day, (but I've swapped this for something similar form here in the uk.)
1-4 N2guard
1-4 Hcgenerate 5 caps a day spread out
4-8 unleashed/post cycle/ forma every day

Might have to give those one arm presses a try, dont think I could do them with an 80lb dumbell though lol. The flys sound good also.

yeah dude def. cant hurt to use the nizoral anyway and my abs were still sore yesterday from doin those 1 arm presses on tuesday

2 and a half weeks in. half week into epi. weight is about 201-202, feel the epi kicking in i think. vascularity is def. up a little. having some trouble staying asleep again. also started drinking a gallon of milk a day.

Top Bottom