Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

diesel/epi stack/bridge log

damn thats a long time to wait. but yeah the forged steel is working alot better than i expected. i also stopped taking the diesel about 5 days ago and my balls are growing back to normal size. even while on the epi.

wednesday was overhead presses and some triceps. not gonna get into every detail but i got 185 standing overhead press for 4,3,3 by far a new pr. i would be really happy with 225. then killed my triceps on the seated overhead cable extentions. arms must have been over 18" with the pump i had going.

yesterday was back and bis. started cable rows at 80 and just moved the pin down the stack working my way up to 220. then did a bicep ladder, then inverted rows. then some curls.

weight is about 208-210 in the morning. still have 3 weeks of epi left, just gonna keep going for mass until its over. im also putting on a little bit of fat from the gallon of milk a day but it might just be some bloat. im not too concerned about it though. stretch marks are getting a little worse it looks like, and i got a couple new tricep veins i havent seen before.

shin pumps werent bad at all yesterday. maybe the taurine from the day before helped? or maybe its just from the diesel and since i stopped it they went away. i hope i didnt fuck up by dropping the diesel so early. when i thought the epi was kicking in it might have been the diesel peaking out. but i dont think it was.

damn thats a long time to wait. but yeah the forged steel is working alot better than i expected. i also stopped taking the diesel about 5 days ago and my balls are growing back to normal size. even while on the epi.

wednesday was overhead presses and some triceps. not gonna get into every detail but i got 185 standing overhead press for 4,3,3 by far a new pr. i would be really happy with 225. then killed my triceps on the seated overhead cable extentions. arms must have been over 18" with the pump i had going.

yesterday was back and bis. started cable rows at 80 and just moved the pin down the stack working my way up to 220. then did a bicep ladder, then inverted rows. then some curls.

weight is about 208-210 in the morning. still have 3 weeks of epi left, just gonna keep going for mass until its over. im also putting on a little bit of fat from the gallon of milk a day but it might just be some bloat. im not too concerned about it though. stretch marks are getting a little worse it looks like, and i got a couple new tricep veins i havent seen before.

shin pumps werent bad at all yesterday. maybe the taurine from the day before helped? or maybe its just from the diesel and since i stopped it they went away. i hope i didnt fuck up by dropping the diesel so early. when i thought the epi was kicking in it might have been the diesel peaking out. but i dont think it was.

Yer I'd just keep going for mass, you can worry about dropping the fat later. I think too many people worry about their food intake and about putting fat on and then they dont build all the muscle they could have if they made sure they had excess calories and protein present.

I have bad stretch marks, just means you're growing like a beast if you ask me lol :). Mine havent got any worse for a while, think I've hit a bit of a wall. You got visable veins in your tris?? nice work.

I'm not sure about stopping the Diesel whe you did man, only you know whats best, you've ran it plenty of times before so I'd say you're a pretty good judge of it.

Yer I'd just keep going for mass, you can worry about dropping the fat later. I think too many people worry about their food intake and about putting fat on and then they dont build all the muscle they could have if they made sure they had excess calories and protein present.

yeah dude this is the exact way i think of it. even if putting on some fat means ill get another pound or 2 of muscle even in 6 weeks, to me its worth it.

im happy i stopped the diesel, i proabbly could have gotten a little more out of it, but i already threw on 24 pounds in a little over 3 weeks lol. for a 6 week run of orals id rather not mess around with my liver like that if i dont have to.

yesterday was squats, probbaly one of the best squat days of my life. an older guy, an ex powerlifter came over to the power rack and actually trained me for a while. i didnt realize how bad my squats really were. i could barely put my jeans on after cause my legs were so pumped up and had to sit down for a while cause of the back pumps, which arent as bad as they were a few days ago.

also one of my goals was to completely outgrow all my medium shirts, and none of them fit anymore so had to buy shirts yesterday. gonna need new pants too, but im just gonna stick with shorts for the next couple of weeks till i get some more money

been using the forged steel as a pre workout for the last few days. and i actually really like it. 2 forged steel and a scoop of jack3d is perfect

today was bench day.

135 5x5 warm up
225 3x3
275 3,5 (a dude was spotting me and he kept holding the bar till i got to 8 reps so now idk how many i really got but i think 5)
could have done more at 275 but didnt wanna keep asking this dude to spot me just gonna use the power rack next time

225x 10,8,4
close grip bench 185x 10,8,8

dips 5,5,5,5,10

my chest was so pumped up it was almost hard to wash my hands after. getting a little joint pain also

yeah dude this is the exact way i think of it. even if putting on some fat means ill get another pound or 2 of muscle even in 6 weeks, to me its worth it.

im happy i stopped the diesel, i proabbly could have gotten a little more out of it, but i already threw on 24 pounds in a little over 3 weeks lol. for a 6 week run of orals id rather not mess around with my liver like that if i dont have to.

yesterday was squats, probbaly one of the best squat days of my life. an older guy, an ex powerlifter came over to the power rack and actually trained me for a while. i didnt realize how bad my squats really were. i could barely put my jeans on after cause my legs were so pumped up and had to sit down for a while cause of the back pumps, which arent as bad as they were a few days ago.

also one of my goals was to completely outgrow all my medium shirts, and none of them fit anymore so had to buy shirts yesterday. gonna need new pants too, but im just gonna stick with shorts for the next couple of weeks till i get some more money

been using the forged steel as a pre workout for the last few days. and i actually really like it. 2 forged steel and a scoop of jack3d is perfect

Ya I'm carry a bit of fat, especially around my middle, but I'm not that bothered atm because I'm bulking. I know for a fact it'll drop off later when I want it too.

24lbs in 3 weeks is awesome lol. If I put on anything near that I'll be well happy lol.

Would be good if someone showed me how to squat properly, maybe thats wht they hurt my back, hmmm who knows.

I love it when your clothes start to not fit you anymore, such a good feeling :p

lol yeah dude even my shorts are getting too tight. ive been wearing my gym shorts and pajama pants for the last week cause i can barely fit in my pants anymore. if you get all your bases covered you can def. add 20 pounds in 4 weeks with the diesel and keep 15.

i think i have 2 weeks left. im up 25 pounds in 4 weeks. body fat is slightly lower than it was last week. and im really feeling the strength increase from the epi.

yesterday was back and bis, had an amazing workout.

behind the neck pulldowns 80-200
cross body hammer curls 30-80,75
t-bar rows 1 plate,2,3,4 got 15 with 4 and back pumps got real bad. had to sit down.
cable rows 80-200 with great form, no lower back. 220 with good form, 240,260 had to use lower back. but this is way more than i usually do.

today was squats, another amazing squat day. that guy helped me out tremendously.

bar 5x5
135 5x5
225 3x3
315x5
325x3
335x3
345x3
355x3
365x3
375x3
385x1

dropped down the safety bars in the power rack and did some below parallels

315x3
315x1

by this point my legs were completely shot.

i know i can get the 405 squat. i might go for it next time or i may try a 5x5 with 365. either way another goal hit.

my weight is moving up slow now, but strength is going up fast. but everyone is telling me i look huge, and a few of my friends are like wtf youre bigger than you were last week. i just tell them its water weight and bloat from the gallon of milk a day lol

also, woke up after 4 hours of sleep and couldnt get back to sleep for about an hour. then had a shitty sleep. def. a side from the epi

also just realized im 5'7 and not 5'8 :( lol guess that means im a little bigger than i thought then. going for the ed corney look

bench day today.

warmup, bar,
135 5x5
225 3x3
275x5
285x3
295x3
305x3
315x1
315x1 PR and another goal reached!

close grips

185 for a few sets

close dips 5,5,5,10

shrugs 135x20(10 underhand 10 overhand) 5 sets. crazy trap pumps from this

sides: getting some bad cramps all the time. my legs cramped up bad today benching. dont know why this is happening

Hey man, sorry I've not checked in for a while, been studying hard for my exams, but they're done now so I'm gona be hitting the gym even more hardcore lol. Hows everything going?

Hey man, sorry I've not checked in for a while, been studying hard for my exams, but they're done now so I'm gona be hitting the gym even more hardcore lol. Hows everything going?

thanks man, im starting pct today. basically feeling really lethargic, and not getting anymore gains out of this cycle. i think my body just adjusts real fast, the first 3 weeks are always the best for me.

pct will be unleashed/post cycle, forma, and my phytoserms should be arriving tuesday. also gonna order something from orbit to lower cortisol to keep my gains. i think its called lean extreme. gotta check.

im not really digging the epi anymore. i feel like my body is trying to recover from the diesel, but the epi is just holding it back. my balls are almost full size and im not even taking any test boosters. all my gains from this cycle peaked out. i think ill feel better just from the unleashed alone.

i have to get some pics, but basically my weight went from about 185 - 210. body fat is still in the 13-14% range.

as far as strength increases:

bench 285x1 - 315x2
squats 315 for a couple reps - 385 max
deads - couldnt deadlift cause the back pumps were too rediculous
cable rows 190-240 for reps
curls i dont even know, they went up alot though
pull ups also went up pretty good considering im carrying an extra 25 pounds of mass
standing overhead press 155x3-185x3
close grip bench 155x10 - 185x12 maybe more

i didnt measure my thighs before i started, but theyre 25" now and none of my pants really fit. my legs are covered in poison ivy and cuts cause i have to weed wack in shorts lol

arms went up a good 1/2 inch, probably more.

cant wait to start feeling unleashed. pct starts today

Top Bottom