Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

diesel/epi stack/bridge log

yeah dude def. cant hurt to use the nizoral anyway and my abs were still sore yesterday from doin those 1 arm presses on tuesday

2 and a half weeks in. half week into epi. weight is about 201-202, feel the epi kicking in i think. vascularity is def. up a little. having some trouble staying asleep again. also started drinking a gallon of milk a day.

Defo going to give those one armed presses a try. What do you do for a living man? You dont seem short of cash lol :p

I'm only a poor student, but luckily my goverment gives me money to study the course I'm doing, so I spend it all on gym stuff lol.

Defo going to give those one armed presses a try. What do you do for a living man? You dont seem short of cash lol :p

I'm only a poor student, but luckily my goverment gives me money to study the course I'm doing, so I spend it all on gym stuff lol.

lol yeah dude financial aid is nice. too bad my college didnt tell me shit about how to get it and i ended up not taking enough credits, so i had to pay. so i dropped 2 classes cause i couldnt afford it and they still charged me late fees assholes. i got into mowing and landscaping, working for myself. bought a trailer and mower for like 3000 and i make like 300 dollars in a decent day of work. just need to get some more accounts and ill be good to go.

started the epi on wednesday and its def. kicked in now. vascularity is way up, pumps are crazy and everything feels all around tighter, almost like being in a constant state of a small full body pump, really loving it so far. having some trouble staying asleep again, and some nose bleeds are back, not as bad as from when the diesel was kicking in. my calfs were pumped up just from walking from my truck into walmart today. weight jumped up quick to about 204-205 and not feeling bloated. im not feeling the diesel anymore hardly at all. i may end it on tuesday at the 3 week point or i may keep it around in case im still getting a synergystic effect from stacking it with the epi. this is the 3rd time ive ran it within a year so this is def. expected.

today was chest/tris/traps

bench 135x5x5 warmup
225 x5 sets of 10
135x5 sets of 10 close grip
shrugs 135x20 for 5 sets

if im still feeling the epi like i am now, can def see smashing my goal of 200 at 10% bodyfat.

lol yeah dude financial aid is nice. too bad my college didnt tell me shit about how to get it and i ended up not taking enough credits, so i had to pay. so i dropped 2 classes cause i couldnt afford it and they still charged me late fees assholes. i got into mowing and landscaping, working for myself. bought a trailer and mower for like 3000 and i make like 300 dollars in a decent day of work. just need to get some more accounts and ill be good to go.

started the epi on wednesday and its def. kicked in now. vascularity is way up, pumps are crazy and everything feels all around tighter, almost like being in a constant state of a small full body pump, really loving it so far. having some trouble staying asleep again, and some nose bleeds are back, not as bad as from when the diesel was kicking in. my calfs were pumped up just from walking from my truck into walmart today. weight jumped up quick to about 204-205 and not feeling bloated. im not feeling the diesel anymore hardly at all. i may end it on tuesday at the 3 week point or i may keep it around in case im still getting a synergystic effect from stacking it with the epi. this is the 3rd time ive ran it within a year so this is def. expected.

today was chest/tris/traps

bench 135x5x5 warmup
225 x5 sets of 10
135x5 sets of 10 close grip
shrugs 135x20 for 5 sets

if im still feeling the epi like i am now, can def see smashing my goal of 200 at 10% bodyfat.

Sucks man they fucked you over like that, sounds like you got yourself a pretty good lil business going on now, and you can eat when ever you feel like it lol :p

Might have to try some epi at some point, maybe once my diesel is done and dusted and I've built most of the mass that I'm after. Not that surprised you're not feeling the Diesel that much anymore, your receptors must be hammered lol. 3 times in a year is some gooood shit lol.

yeah dude theyre shot for the diesel. gonna end it on wednesday. still got a good run out of it. im up 20 pounds in almost 3 weeks. if i had the experience i have now when i ran it the other times id probably be 220 right now.

today was back and bis.
pull ups
wide 5x5
neutral wide 5x5
neutral close 5x5
chins 10,5,5,5,5
dumbell curls 30,50,70,70,70,70
few sets of cable rows, bis were so pumped they were hitting my chest the whole time making it almost hard to do
few sets of machine rows.

shin and calf pumps are in full effect now, and its also getting hard to put on my socks or reach my seatbelt.

also im suprised at how well the forged steel is kicking in. my balls are growing back and my libido is back. not 100% though but still. got 3 bottles of the stuff on the sale for $10.50 each and im feeling it just as much as the hcgenerate. kinda crazy def. didnt expect this. gonna make it a part of every cycle and pct.

yeah dude theyre shot for the diesel. gonna end it on wednesday. still got a good run out of it. im up 20 pounds in almost 3 weeks. if i had the experience i have now when i ran it the other times id probably be 220 right now.

today was back and bis.
pull ups
wide 5x5
neutral wide 5x5
neutral close 5x5
chins 10,5,5,5,5
dumbell curls 30,50,70,70,70,70
few sets of cable rows, bis were so pumped they were hitting my chest the whole time making it almost hard to do
few sets of machine rows.

shin and calf pumps are in full effect now, and its also getting hard to put on my socks or reach my seatbelt.

Good work man. You do quite alot of sets compared to me. Thinking I might up it when I get on the Diesel, my rate of recovery will be improved wont it?

Is taurine just for back pumps? I'm gonna get some of that just incase I need it.

You cant reach your feet cos you're so big lol????:p

yeah def. up the intensity. thats the best part of being on cycle. i wish i could lift like this everyday. i didnt get too too bad back pumps from the diesel, epi however absolutely killed my lower back today. i got 3 sets of 5 at 275 for deadlifts. was gonna go for 5 but didnt wanna take it too far. i had to sit down and take a long break today before going to do some leg presses. even then they were so intense i had to stop. had a shitty workout today, gonna look into some taurine, and may stop deadlifting until PCT. weight is up to 207 and my arms are just under 17" they actually grew a half an inch since i started this run and still got 3 weeks left. gonna try to get them over 17. sleep hasnt been so good. i wake up every hour or so and lay in bed for a while and go back to sleep. also i wake up feeling like no time has passed since i went to bed. kinda strange just thought id add that in there for the sake of a detailed log. i wonder if the arganine in the forged steel is keeping me up though since i take it before bed. now im gonna go finish the large meatball and peppers stromboli i got, then another blender full of oats peanuts protein and whole milk before i go to bed.

also took 2 naps today. and took a nap yesterday. but im not tired throughout the day at all. maybe my body is trying to get to sleep and grow more? idk cause this is unusual for me

yeah def. up the intensity. thats the best part of being on cycle. i wish i could lift like this everyday. i didnt get too too bad back pumps from the diesel, epi however absolutely killed my lower back today. i got 3 sets of 5 at 275 for deadlifts. was gonna go for 5 but didnt wanna take it too far. i had to sit down and take a long break today before going to do some leg presses. even then they were so intense i had to stop. had a shitty workout today, gonna look into some taurine, and may stop deadlifting until PCT. weight is up to 207 and my arms are just under 17" they actually grew a half an inch since i started this run and still got 3 weeks left. gonna try to get them over 17. sleep hasnt been so good. i wake up every hour or so and lay in bed for a while and go back to sleep. also i wake up feeling like no time has passed since i went to bed. kinda strange just thought id add that in there for the sake of a detailed log. i wonder if the arganine in the forged steel is keeping me up though since i take it before bed. now im gonna go finish the large meatball and peppers stromboli i got, then another blender full of oats peanuts protein and whole milk before i go to bed.

also took 2 naps today. and took a nap yesterday. but im not tired throughout the day at all. maybe my body is trying to get to sleep and grow more? idk cause this is unusual for me

Na mate you defo dont wana over do it and injur yourself or something and fuck up your cycle.I heard the taurine can really help with the pumps. Half an inch is massive gains mate, I'm impressed. The forged steel sounds pretty strong from what you were saying before, would you use it instead of HCGenerate? cos that stuff is too hard to get a hold of these days.

Great log btw, keep it up, even if it is only me who seems to be paying attention lol.

Na mate you defo dont wana over do it and injur yourself or something and fuck up your cycle.I heard the taurine can really help with the pumps. Half an inch is massive gains mate, I'm impressed. The forged steel sounds pretty strong from what you were saying before, would you use it instead of HCGenerate? cos that stuff is too hard to get a hold of these days.

Great log btw, keep it up, even if it is only me who seems to be paying attention lol.

hahha yeah dude i think youre the only one. but either way i want to keep the log to be able to look back on, and also in case ppl are looking for info and search it. shin pumps today at work were a fuckin nightmare since i use a walk behind mower. before my biggest lawn i had today i downed a monster which has 2 grams of taurine and they actually went away. i was totally suprised. i remember trying this when i was on beastdrol last summer but it didnt seem to help that much. so idk but it def. helped today. im gonna drink another one before i go to the gym since the overhead presses are probably gonna kill my back.

i didnt take the forged steel before bed and i feel like an idiot now, but i slept perfectly. arganine and ginseng before bed is obviously not a good idea lol. compared to the hcgen idk. but bridge is in stock again, and i could def see 1 bottle of forged and 1 bottle of bridge being a good replacement, maybe even better. of course with forma added to the mix too since it also lowers SHBG. im suprised about the half inch gain too, but alot of it could be glycogen retention too so im not too sure yet. my calfs are growing just as fast also

hahha yeah dude i think youre the only one. but either way i want to keep the log to be able to look back on, and also in case ppl are looking for info and search it. shin pumps today at work were a fuckin nightmare since i use a walk behind mower. before my biggest lawn i had today i downed a monster which has 2 grams of taurine and they actually went away. i was totally suprised. i remember trying this when i was on beastdrol last summer but it didnt seem to help that much. so idk but it def. helped today. im gonna drink another one before i go to the gym since the overhead presses are probably gonna kill my back.

i didnt take the forged steel before bed and i feel like an idiot now, but i slept perfectly. arganine and ginseng before bed is obviously not a good idea lol. compared to the hcgen idk. but bridge is in stock again, and i could def see 1 bottle of forged and 1 bottle of bridge being a good replacement, maybe even better. of course with forma added to the mix too since it also lowers SHBG. im suprised about the half inch gain too, but alot of it could be glycogen retention too so im not too sure yet. my calfs are growing just as fast also

Kwlkwl pleased that the taurine worked for you, this time anyway lol :p.
Lol well atleast you know that before bed was the issue, easily solved. 1 bridge and 1 forged even better than HCGenerate, wow big claim to make lol!
I wana measure my arms now to compare to you but I left my tape back home :(. I'd just be pleased with the half an inch gain :) no matter what it was lol.
Decided I'm gona run my cycle at the end of august maybe the start of september, I'll have finished uni for summer then so I can just eat sleep train.

Top Bottom