Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

diesel/epi stack/bridge log

also something i should note.. ive been getting really bad cramps from the epi. even doing nothing sometimes ill bend my leg a certain way and my whole leg, and left side of my abs all contract super hard out of nowhere. its very painful sometimes. i was getting them bad in my back and sides just stretching a little. im happy to be off the epi now. also growing alot more facial hair from this cycle

thanks man, im starting pct today. basically feeling really lethargic, and not getting anymore gains out of this cycle. i think my body just adjusts real fast, the first 3 weeks are always the best for me.

pct will be unleashed/post cycle, forma, and my phytoserms should be arriving tuesday. also gonna order something from orbit to lower cortisol to keep my gains. i think its called lean extreme. gotta check.

im not really digging the epi anymore. i feel like my body is trying to recover from the diesel, but the epi is just holding it back. my balls are almost full size and im not even taking any test boosters. all my gains from this cycle peaked out. i think ill feel better just from the unleashed alone.

i have to get some pics, but basically my weight went from about 185 - 210. body fat is still in the 13-14% range.

as far as strength increases:

bench 285x1 - 315x2
squats 315 for a couple reps - 385 max
deads - couldnt deadlift cause the back pumps were too rediculous
cable rows 190-240 for reps
curls i dont even know, they went up alot though
pull ups also went up pretty good considering im carrying an extra 25 pounds of mass
standing overhead press 155x3-185x3
close grip bench 155x10 - 185x12 maybe more

i didnt measure my thighs before i started, but theyre 25" now and none of my pants really fit. my legs are covered in poison ivy and cuts cause i have to weed wack in shorts lol

arms went up a good 1/2 inch, probably more.

cant wait to start feeling unleashed. pct starts today

185-210 nice gains man :) you pleased? I would be if I was you.

did you decided to wrap it up early then or were you always planning on finishing now?

So the epi wasnt really strong enough to replace the diesel?

I'm doing near enough the same PCT so I'll be keeping an eye on how it goes for you.

yeah def. pleased now i just gotta cut down to 200 and look good all summer before my next cycle. i didnt feel the epi was strong enough to run after the diesel. def. stacked with it but not after. if i was running some HCG or maybe even hcgenerate it would have went alot better i think. i was planning to finish by tuesday or wednesday, but i just ran out of liver support so i ended it a couple days early no big deal. whats the cycle you plan on running? just diesel still?

yeah def. pleased now i just gotta cut down to 200 and look good all summer before my next cycle. i didnt feel the epi was strong enough to run after the diesel. def. stacked with it but not after. if i was running some HCG or maybe even hcgenerate it would have went alot better i think. i was planning to finish by tuesday or wednesday, but i just ran out of liver support so i ended it a couple days early no big deal. whats the cycle you plan on running? just diesel still?

Sounds gd. Ah oki so you were planning on ending it anyway.

I'm just gonna go with a Diesel only cycle, never taken anything before so I should make good gains off just one compound I think. Especially as all I'll be doing is eating sleeping and training lol.

You should post up some pics man, wouldnt mind seeing what the diesel can do :p

Top Bottom