Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Did I miss the thread with all the details about the infamous meat up?

we got a flat tire!

flat tire:
the act of pulling your testicle to the top of your sack, while holding in between your thumb and index finger the loose skin of your scrotum. Then pump your member and slowly release a testical of your choosing out into the loose skin giving the appearance of a tire being pumped up with air.

i dont think you should either chris, keep your personal private shit to your selves

lol, all I've seen since I came back is those two posting about themselves. figured it was a joke, but apparently not? :confused:

either way, they obviously want it public (that's a dangerous ground to walk though, as I know tee hee), so it's the property of the lonely EF peeps now.

flat tire:
the act of pulling your testicle to the top of your sack, while holding in between your thumb and index finger the loose skin of your scrotum. Then pump your member and slowly release a testical of your choosing out into the loose skin giving the appearance of a tire being pumped up with air.

lol, never heard that one before

I actually think its really cool that you too actually meet in person and still are still :heart::heart::heart: about eachother! Hope you took lots of pictures to remember the events of the week/end!
Good luck to you too.

Top Bottom