Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Devise sup cycle around 1-AD

Benzi

alright, what is the best way to buy 1-ad. Is there one company that sells the better than the other? Also, as the topicals go, what will help put on mass? I have decided to take the advise of some of the people in my previous thread, and will give legal sups 1 more chance.
So, as the cycle is concerned:
1 - 1-AD (recomended dose?)
2 - Pinnacle's Grotropin (anyone make similar thing a lot cheaper?)
3 - Topical (Which is best and where can i get it cheap?)

Thanks for the help guys, maybe there is hope in sups yet. Is there anything m9issing form this stack? Are there any side effects i should expect to see are be ready to counter? I will also be taking: creaglutmaine w/dextrose, flax, multi

maybe the 1AD would work better w/ other PH's, maybe not. I would say take the 1AD by itself to see what exactly is working and what's b.s.

You can get 12g of 4-ad in a spray bottle from Kilosports, all you have to do is add 99% Isopropyl alcohol and it does have to be the 99%. You can do a web search to get suppliers and it's dirt cheap. Also, since you already have the dextrose, why not buy some Hydro 520 from the Protein Factory and make your own Surge type drink. Make the ratio 2:1 carbs to protein. Mix 50g carbs and 25g protein in a 48oz shaker bottle and sip on it during your workout. I get the most amazing pumps within 20 minutes and my energy levels are through the roof the whole workout. Then take twice that serving post workout with the creaglutamine. My recovery time has improved dramatically from just adding the drink, I don't get sore anymore and my weights are always improving. I think this supplement "stack" should work pretty darn well. Just remember to eat big and good luck!

I forgot to add that i mix my drink carbs at 50% Dextrose and 50% maltodextrin because otherwise I suffer gastro distress. I think it has something to do with dextrose increasing osmotic pressure in the intestine. A great side benefit is that I'm always hungry an hour and a half after my homeade surge because it really clears the blood glucose quickly.

Top Bottom