Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Debating this cycle

Tapering?? That is what PCT is for, don't cheat your body because someone said it was right. Just do a little research and you will find out otherwise. The only time I think it is OK to taper off something is off of your PCT. And even then, in certain cases, it doesn't need to be done..

Sent from my VS840 4G using EliteFitness

Everyone here and all over the world run successfull cycles everyday without tapering down and transition/recover just fine. It's the clomid/nolva combination that makes people crash IMO.

Also tapering doses will lead u to b on cycle.longa which will b harder to.recover in the long run.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using EliteFitness

Wow ok... Starting with the cycle maybe ill do the pct or some one else can chime in.

Buy some caber ur running deca and tren. Why god only knows! I would never advise this

Run ur EQ at 500-600 to start no reason to start off at 300. Also run it for 16 weeks

I hope u have all ur Ancillaries???
Tapering is not beneficial for recoveries sake, but if ur prone to sides and u want control go for it... The descend is going to suck

With the tren u might wanna run test lower because they compete for receptors

Top Bottom