Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cutting up..Winny + EQ....can i throw in some ANAVAR...Mustang18, Mods, vets..

M56M

I have been on EQ for about 3 weeks, and winny for about a week. I would like to know if i could throw in some Anavar. I just found a solid source for it and would like to know if it is worth it.

I feel my strength increasing, but i think its from the EQ. After i started taking the winny i got this unbelievable pump in the gym that i have never felt before. Is that from the winny? And how long before seeing noticable results, i heard 10 days, some say 2 weeks, or 3, whats the average time?

EQ 400mg/week
Winny 50mg/ED
Anavar ?/?

I have clen but i want to hold that for my post cycle.

Thank you, i really do appreciate the help.

Hacker thanks for the reply.

But i am looking for a little more, maybe an explanation why, and what types of gains to expect from from the Anavar?

And how long does it take to show gains?

Ok maybe i should of asked the questions in the beginning...sorry.

Well, it still seems a little unclear to me what you are asking, and you have already answered one of your questions, but I shall attempt an answer.

Sure, throw it in. You answered when you will see results: 10 days, 2-3 weeks. Everybody is different. It hits me the same as winny, right at 10 days. I say add it if you want, because it won't add any/much toxicity to your stack at a dose of around 40mg/day.

As for gains, nothing phenomenal. If typical, you will notice a pound or so per week, general hardening, pretty good strength increases, etc. The problem here is some people respond amazingly to anavar, and some don't. Most 'amazing' results start around the 50mg/day dose.

I would at least run it for 6 weeks. It kills my appetite, and I already have a difficult time eating, so you might lean up on this, depending on your diet.

Is this more what you were looking for?

anavar you should see an increase in strength in about 1 week. Its an awesome drug for putting on quality muscle that you can keep. No side effects.

Eq takes a long time to "kick in". Usually 3-4 weeks. Some people even longer.

The pumps you're getting are from the eq and winny.

Anavar at 40-50mg/day for 6-8 weeks would be a great addition to your cycle. Like hacker said, you should get some nice muscle with little to no side affects and your strength should go through the roof. Some people start to notice results from the Anavar within the first-second week. Good Luck on your cycle!

M18

Well thanks, i am going to add it at 50mg/day for 3 weeks along with the winny for six weeks, i am trying to harden up so this should help. And eating wise i never have a problem i eat like a horse on fucking fat burners, so that will not be a problem, i will post pics after my cycle.
Thanks again.

Top Bottom