Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

using anavar and TRT, have some concerns

Gerkioi

So I have been doing self trt for the past six months and I’m going around a hundred milligrams a week of testosterone enanthate.
Things have been going good and there’s definitely an improvement for me because my total testosterone levels are about 800 when before they were around 250.
anyway I wanted to add anavar to this. My question is with my testosterone levels go down if I got on anavar or would it go up? Strange question but I’m curious to know this ahead of time so no surprises when I do get bloods done.

you will get more hormones in your system by adding more steroids.

too many people don't understand testosterone this or that and they over complicate things
it's a stupid thing to even consider considering a lot of steroids don't show up as testosterone in your blood work in the first place but it doesn't mean they're not doing anything

So I have been doing self trt for the past six months and I’m going around a hundred milligrams a week of testosterone enanthate.
Things have been going good and there’s definitely an improvement for me because my total testosterone levels are about 800 when before they were around 250.
anyway I wanted to add anavar to this. My question is with my testosterone levels go down if I got on anavar or would it go up? Strange question but I’m curious to know this ahead of time so no surprises when I do get bloods done.
if you want to ad anavar 50mgs ed with 7caps n2guard
but you need to have cardarine there

you can go with tbol to save some cash

Top Bottom