Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cutting cycle: 400mg Deca a week, Diet: 8 MetRx Plus bars a day, 1 oz wheat grass a

Deca

I ran out of Winstrol, this is my 5th week of a 8 week deca cycle, I ran out of winstrol, today, so the reason for the 4 week deca cutting cycle is all I have left, will try and get some more winstrol. Have put on 9 lbs, so far how much do you think is water retention? Thanks.

I'm assuming that you're eating that many bars a day because you don't have the time to make real meals. Well, you've got to make the time. Every Sunday I cook all my food for the following week. It takes a couple of hours, but come the next week I just have to measure out portions and put it in tupperware and I'm good to go...

You'd be much better off with 3 meals/day and 3 protien shakes.

Digital Ronin,
A weeks cooking in one go - HOW!!!! That's at least 21 meals! Must so make your life easier though. What do these meals consist of? You must have a huge fridge.

Oh yeah, and I've read that varying your caloric intake on a daily basis (ie monday low, tuesday med, wednesday high, thursday low etc...), can be effective in looking to get ripped, as your body does not have time to react to the changes. Would this be the case using juice, as surely your metabolism is to an extent controlled by the drugs?

GeeQ, yep... that's what I do... Go to the store and pick up 5-6lbs of lean red meat, 8-9lbs of chicken and a couple lbs of fish. A bunch of long grain rice and potatos and a ton of vegi's.

Sounds boring as hell, but it works for me. I just go and mix and match my protien, carbs, vegi's with each meal and it seems a little different. In truth, unless I'm going out for dinner with friends (rarely), I eat because I need to.

Oh ya, and eggs and oatmeal... But I do that every morning...

Take the bars and add the calories up then forget about those taste awful fuckers and replace them with clean food a lot of lean meat. Cycle deca with test for at least 8 to 10 weeks. Four weeks is going to do more harm than good, as stated above all four weeks is going to do is shut down your natural test production.

Top Bottom