Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cut or bulk? cant make up my mind

what's your diet like? Shouldn't be touching AAS without a very strict diet IMO.

my type of body

6ft
185lbs
well defined (i look really cut in the gym(from what people say))
however, the only time my muscles are hard are right when im done working out and when i flex. throughout the day its soft. Is that considered water retention/bloat?

knowing that...do i want to cut or bulk?

reason to cut: +hardness/+Vascularity
reason not to cut: too low body fat (IMO i think its disgusting) might not get up to 195-200lbs

if I am gonna cut then I would prob stack test c with anavar
if i want to "bulk" with least amount of bloating prob eq

my questions: will anavar give me the same amount of gains in weight as eq? also, since both give a harden look, which will cut off more bf%? and by how much more?

thank you

Bulk for at least 9 months then cut next year, you'll be glad you did it. I started bulking pretty much last year at around 205lbs and got up to 245lbs. I have since cut down to 220 but I believe if I wouldn't have bulked and just built on top I wouldn't look as large as I do.

Bulk for at least 9 months then cut next year, you'll be glad you did it. I started bulking pretty much last year at around 205lbs and got up to 245lbs. I have since cut down to 220 but I believe if I wouldn't have bulked and just built on top I wouldn't look as large as I do.

you could but after buling and eating alot for 9 months, its gonna be hard to diet down, imo. if you dont go too far away from your diet in the offseason, youll be bulky in the winter but you can see your abs a bit if you flex hard. imo, if you have abs, you shouldnt let the bulking get out of hand where you dont see any abs at all. theres no reason to bulk up to 20% bodyfat, thats just unhealthy.

Just do test prop/anavar for 6-8 weeks.

Test enth, cyp or sust will bloat you...how much depends on your genetics!
Eat clean with lots of protein

like i previously stated. my goal is 195-200. I dont really want to be a lot over 200lbs. so im thinking i might just stick with the var. however, as conan http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/members/conanx.htmlstated winstrol would be the cheaper decision. but would it help me put on those extra 15 lbs of solid muslce?

normally my oppinion is to cut when you feel unhappy with your fat %.its all very personal. what do you consider fat? once my abs are not so visible I know its time to diet down. I usually like to cut in spring though so I can show it off.

Top Bottom