Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Curvy to Cut Starting on 4/7/08 ~ My Log

Thank you so much. I appreciate your kind words. I am proud but it just seems that when your body is covered in jiggly skin it's hard to stay motivated but in 6 weeks I'll be released to lift weights again, less ab work, and I'm sure I'll feel even better then.

I added my obese pics to the lineup and that lends to me keeping a healthier perspective on this whole thing. I never want to forget where I came from and don't want to get caught up in comparing myself to "lifetime" hotties who have never seen a fat day in their life. OF course my skin will differ from theirs, lol!

curvymommy said:
Well, I just got my internet connection back after a couple days. In the meantime, I had lots of time studying this program that I had printed out. I my game plan for my next workout (tonight) INCLUDING the all important last set with the weight decreased my 20 % with perfect form.

Anyway, I'll update again next week.

Diet: I finally bought roasted turkey lunch meat from Costco as well as chicken breasts and some flax wraps that have the same or better nutritional value as bread.

My husband is allergic to poultry and it was a big deal for me to buy my own "special food" that he can't eat but I think it will be worth it!

AHHHHHH...Costco, where you never get out of there without spending at least $200.00.

What a Change:)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

when you recover and I will be there for you to start the New yet Light Speed course to the true YOU at full potential

OMEGA said:
What a Change:)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

when you recover and I will be there for you to start the New yet Light Speed course to the true YOU at full potential

Hey Omega. Wow. I'm back and I'm soft and ready to do something about it.

Here is my current condition:

2573d6a.jpg

Oh man, here's one more @ 8 weeks out from Tummy tuck. :

2q9ct9k.jpg

Here's what I'm striving for as I don't wanna get super veiny and ripped. Just to be a pretty, natural, strong lady:

2lw0sp1.jpg

I'm cleared to workout with only lighter weights. No pulldowns or super heavy weights. Only easier cardio so far. I can stand up very straight now finally.

Phase one again? Please advise me when you can :heart: I know you're busy but I am really ready to attack this thing again and feel so free of my loose skin now!

What should I do?

curvymommy said:
Hey Omega. Wow. I'm back and I'm soft and ready to do something about it.

Here is my current condition:

2573d6a.jpg

Oh man, here's one more @ 8 weeks out from Tummy tuck. :

2q9ct9k.jpg

Here's what I'm striving for as I don't wanna get super veiny and ripped. Just to be a pretty, natural, strong lady:

2lw0sp1.jpg

I'm cleared to workout with only lighter weights. No pulldowns or super heavy weights. Only easier cardio so far. I can stand up very straight now finally.

Phase one again? Please advise me when you can :heart: I know you're busy but I am really ready to attack this thing again and feel so free of my loose skin now!

What should I do?

You already are.

That girl is fake. What percentage of the population looks like that anyhow?

:bigkiss: I already feel pretty, natural and strong...and soft, ,lol. I've just been on the couch for a long ass time and am ready to get aggressive on this again. That tummy tuck REALLY kicked my butt more than I ever thought it would (recovery, family, tiredness, ect) but now I'm better. Glad I had the skin removed!

I've really pulled away from the rest of EF for now and am glad to be able to post in this forum. It's like a safe haven for now from the distractions out there.

CURVY!!!!!! Where have you been??? I have missed you. Looking great girl!!! I see lots of changes going on. Swell hell is about over now eh? Please try to check in more often. It's not the same without you. :(

Wow I see your true potential now as I analyze your body

Let me think about whats BEST for you:)!

Lets get together Monday via PM or Phone ( probably PM do to my sched)

BUT WOW I am totally behind you 1000% for the next 3 months FULL on New Level

I Promise we will do amazing things :)

I wanna cry lol

silverstar1025 said:
CURVY!!!!!! Where have you been??? I have missed you. (

Me too , very much.....

Silver Your welcome to take some of the info and new framework I will set up for CM and use it as well.
Do not worry I am aware of your professional time constraints and wont be as "on you" as I will be with CM :evil:

Top Bottom