Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A Journey: Dead Solid, Perfect - *Bunny* Log

treilin said:
:rose: X 12

Start your engine lady...

Get ready to start comp prep...

I'm excited ;)
ME TOO!!! I'll be ready... slow going the first few weeks but like you said, it's time :heart:
Thank you for being that foot on my @$$ pushing me forward. :rose:

eye.jpg

*Bunny* said:
Found it!

"You, me or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard you hit... it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward... how much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done. Now if you know what you're worth, go out and get what you're worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hits. And not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you wanna be because of him or her or anybody. Cowards do that… and that ain't you! You're better than that!"

Nice

*Bunny* said:
ME TOO!!! I'll be ready... slow going the first few weeks but like you said, it's time :heart:
Thank you for being that foot on my @$$ pushing me forward. :rose:

eye.jpg
U got it!!! And that quote sounds very familiar, LOL. Maybe I should become a writer, :lmao:

This has nothing to do with training for I guess it has to do with my sanity so Im documenting it. **warning** if you have a problem with me venting then please stop reading and relocate out of my log...

Phone issue: Sprint drives me crazy. It will cost me $200 to cancel my line so I'm riding it out until the contract is up (joint contract with my bro) and probably going to cingular (not sure about that but feel free to chime if if you do or do not like cingular & why please :)). I had an insurance claim for an old phone and they sent me a refurb for $50 deductible.. that refurb is defective. If I receieve a call (the simple ringing) or MAKE a call, within 10 minutes my extended battery is DRAINED. I have a picture phone but ONE sneding or looking at a sent pic, battery GONE.. after ONE. No it does not eat up memory THAT fast off a full battery. No way.

They give me so much crap that Im not main # (Im the 2nd line) it's a b1atc4 handling ANY issue with them b/c my bro wants me to take care of Eff ups they make on MY account ( to the tune of $800 in overage that wasn't suppose to be there ON TOP of our bill lol) ... and Im not HIM so they throw a hissy. Anyway, this is like strike 5 for them with these issues so Im not signing a new 2 year contract to get a measly $75 off a $300 phone. Im better to cancel pay the $200 fee & go in there as a new client & get a friggin Treo, it's ridiculous :lmao: :rolleyes:

Anyway, they are sending me a NEW refurb as a one time courtsey to me (HA!) and it should get here by thursday... dealing with them has serisously been a headache for me for the last 6 months so I am EXCITED that I'll get another shot with this new phone, and I wish for the best. Do you know how annoying it is to have someone else charge your batteries 3 x a week (all 3 batteries b/c that's how quick they go) ?? Such a huge inconvenience and that is only 1/5 of it. I am to blame with my stubborness to refuse to deal with their BS, yes, but man, I could not calmly deal with them until today.

Im happy to be done with this issue next week.

Issue ONE - HANDLED

*Bunny* said:
This has nothing to do with training for I guess it has to do with my sanity so Im documenting it. **warning** if you have a problem with me venting then please stop reading and relocate out of my log...

Phone issue: Sprint drives me crazy. It will cost me $200 to cancel my line so I'm riding it out until the contract is up (joint contract with my bro) and probably going to cingular (not sure about that but feel free to chime if if you do or do not like cingular & why please :)). I had an insurance claim for an old phone and they sent me a refurb for $50 deductible.. that refurb is defective. If I receieve a call (the simple ringing) or MAKE a call, within 10 minutes my extended battery is DRAINED. I have a picture phone but ONE sneding or looking at a sent pic, battery GONE.. after ONE. No it does not eat up memory THAT fast off a full battery. No way.

They give me so much crap that Im not main # (Im the 2nd line) it's a b1atc4 handling ANY issue with them b/c my bro wants me to take care of Eff ups they make on MY account ( to the tune of $800 in overage that wasn't suppose to be there ON TOP of our bill lol) ... and Im not HIM so they throw a hissy. Anyway, this is like strike 5 for them with these issues so Im not signing a new 2 year contract to get a measly $75 off a $300 phone. Im better to cancel pay the $200 fee & go in there as a new client & get a friggin Treo, it's ridiculous :lmao: :rolleyes:

Anyway, they are sending me a NEW refurb as a one time courtsey to me (HA!) and it should get here by thursday... dealing with them has serisously been a headache for me for the last 6 months so I am EXCITED that I'll get another shot with this new phone, and I wish for the best. Do you know how annoying it is to have someone else charge your batteries 3 x a week (all 3 batteries b/c that's how quick they go) ?? Such a huge inconvenience and that is only 1/5 of it. I am to blame with my stubborness to refuse to deal with their BS, yes, but man, I could not calmly deal with them until today.

Issue ONE - HANDLED

Ahhh yes the wonderful world of cell phones :lmao:
Funny... I have the same issue a couple months ago I had an overage charge of $200 and when I called to see why they kept making excuses and saying it was because of web usage etc, but when you have unlimited web how can you be charged for each minute of use... its RIDICULOUS!!!
ANd I completely agree with you on how they treat new customers and thats who gets the deals on the phones as opposed to people who have been there customers for a while makes no friggin sense to me either :(

I did have cingular a few years back for two years before I had Sprint and it was problem after problem with them which is why I switched and back then there packages all sucked too... not sure how much they have changed though since then because that was 3-4 years ago too so not sure how valid that opinion is :)

Glad you at least got one situation handled though :heart:

just throwing my 2 cents in..
my parents have Cingular and they have no problems with them but I have T-Mobile and I absolutly love them. Whenever I break a phone or have to deactiviate my account when I leave the states they are really easy to work with. The plans are good too.

Like I said, JMO.

Jamie Lynn said:
just throwing my 2 cents in..
my parents have Cingular and they have no problems with them but I have T-Mobile and I absolutly love them. Whenever I break a phone or have to deactiviate my account when I leave the states they are really easy to work with. The plans are good too.

Like I said, JMO.
Thanks for the input ladies :)

JL... Is T mobile the one with the top 5?

*Bunny* said:
Synopsis-cell phone companies suck

Issue ONE - HANDLED
Good way to start the new year.

Top Bottom