Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A Journey: Dead Solid, Perfect - *Bunny* Log

HiDnGoD said:
Good way to start the new year.
:) House will be cleaned & stocked with food for my upcoming cut. I tried to hit the grocery store today and NO WAY ... the lot was FULL, everyone must be getting food so I'll do that tomorrow.

Random things...
* Ive gone thru 3 paper shredders b/c the mailings I get have this glue in some of them and I dont bother opening crap ... just stick it in my shredder and it burns the motor when the stuff gets stuck in there.. I should send them the bill for the last 3 oh well i need to stop doing that & open these things

* Im going to start my log with T after or on the 1st of the year.. it will be bare bones for a few weeks so nothing too exciting for you all to read, but very exciting for me to start a fresh journey to the comp. Im cutting so my diet will start right away but training wont pick back up until end of Jan. That was previously planned (i.e. my break in Jan) since sept.

* I think having a refeed/cheat/reward is very important so Im debating on what to do for my cut. I like the idea of cutting certain things out the last few weeks before the comp & keeping in some variety & a cheat meal every now. I do think if you give your body the same stimulus over an extended period of time, i.e food, it will adjust to it. This included eating MORE of the my usual healthy portions.. Im talking about making sure I have some abnormal to keep my body guessing. I'd like to have things in my diet I can pull out along they way, cut out or switch when the time is right, so my body will respond better when I look to manipulate things down the road. I've had success the last two cuts with that so lets see if 3rd time is a charm.

Well at least the to-go menu's got scrapped ;) No grocery store, eh?!?! I'm getting my WO binder souped up for the cut. Bought a few mag's and cutting pics out. So I have pictures and daily reminders of what I'm doing at the gym.... :heart:

treilin said:
Well at least the to-go menu's got scrapped ;) No grocery store, eh?!?! I'm getting my WO binder souped up for the cut. Bought a few mag's and cutting pics out. So I have pictures and daily reminders of what I'm doing at the gym.... :heart:
LOL the towel around my neck is cold now, have to go re heat it up. I had to do some 'research' so no, no grocery store yet :) The shredding interrupted my Davinci Code viewing so that's next on my list :) Im sure the book wins but I do like to read then see the movies as often as I can. That Rocky Quote is playing over & over in my head, Im really glad I went to see that movie... "nothing hits harder than life..." amen balboa.

Im going to get some mags too! LOL all the ones I just tossed are from like Victoria Secret and they do NOTHING for my goals, just make me say, hey your thigh is as big as my arm :) Or even better, you waist is as big as my quad! Ha! No judgements being made, just makes me giggle and appreciate myself a little more knowing the way I wanted to once look will never be possible without excising muscle & even bone! :D

*Bunny* said:
LOL the towel around my neck is cold now, have to go re heat it up. I had to do some 'research' so no, no grocery store yet :) The shredding interrupted my Davinci Code viewing so that's next on my list :) Im sure the book wins but I do like to read then see the movies as often as I can. That Rocky Quote is playing over & over in my head, Im really glad I went to see that movie... "nothing hits harder than life..." amen balboa.

Im going to get some mags too! LOL all the ones I just tossed are from like Victoria Secret and they do NOTHING for my goals, just make me say, hey your thigh is as big as my arm :) Or even better, you waist is as big as my quad! Ha! No judgements being made, just makes me giggle and appreciate myself a little more knowing the way I wanted to once look will never be possible without excising muscle & even bone! :D
Yeah :lmao: about the VS mag's.... Yeah I want to see that movie even if it is all fake. It's still fun to watch!!
Well I'm up and cutting going to go watch a movie and get it all put together!!
u know how 2 reach me if ya get bored ;)

treilin said:
Yeah :lmao: about the VS mag's.... Yeah I want to see that movie even if it is all fake. It's still fun to watch!!
Well I'm up and cutting going to go watch a movie and get it all put together!!
u know how 2 reach me if ya get bored ;)
:heart: ditto

Jamie Lynn said:
umm.... I don't know what the top 5 is. Sorry.
No reason to be sorry. :) I always see a commercial for it at least 2 x if I flip on the tube. They have funny commericals.

"Individual myFavesSM Plans"
Call the people who matter most to you—regardless of which carrier they use. myFaves plans give you unlimited calls to the five numbers you call most,... All myFaves plans require a two-year contract....
blah blah blah :)

Happy New Years Eve Everyone. :)

Top Bottom