Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A Journey: Dead Solid, Perfect - *Bunny* Log

Roonytunes said:
Well, I can't top all the colorful messages already in here, but still wanted to pop in to say HAPPY HOLIDAYS!! :santa2:

You'll be missed in the next week! :friends: :heart: :rose: :friends:
thanks roony... you're positive vibes are colorful enough woman :rose: Thanks so much.
My layout for the next few weeks is exciting
Holidays, work, New Years, work.... mini vacation for a few days, start school, figure out comp stuff while I take a week or so off from everything (lifting wise) ...

My original log I started like Jan 25th/26th back in 04 .. looks like that will be the time I'll be starting training again 3 years later... funny how that always happens :)

bxmas805.gif

*Bunny* said:
482591.jpg

Not sure what Ill be doing over the next two days :) I wonder how busy the gym will be on Tuesday though :)

LOL -- somehow it will be filled with people regretting how they enjoyed the holiday feeding frenzy.....

Me personally, I hit the Nike Discount store at the local outlet mall here and got 2 prs of running shoes. So I'm motivated to go see how they work on Tues.

Top Bottom