Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Curvy Expose' ~ Progress & Photo Journal

Thanks guys. I guess I'm just emo that I'm done working out for now. The "woulda, shoulda, coulda's" are killing me right now. :bawling:

curvymommy said:
Thanks guys. I guess I'm just emo that I'm done working out for now. The "woulda, shoulda, coulda's" are killing me right now. :bawling:

forget that stuff--body sculpting is a marathon not a sprint and your progress is nothing short of jaw-dropping

eddymerckx said:
forget that stuff--body sculpting is a marathon not a sprint and your progress is nothing short of jaw-dropping
Thank you! I just added my super old obese pics to the lineup and it helps me put it in perspective. :heart:

you're fabulous inspiration for those of us who are struggling to keep it together (or even get it together).

dont forget, if you have questions about recovery after your surgery, let me know.

also, id like to add that even at your heaviest, you were still a beautiful girl and im not just blowing smoke up your ass!

curvymommy said:
Hey everyone! Tummy tuck and breast lift is in a couple days. Just wanted to be true to myself and post these pics up. I wish the changes were more dramatic but I've been working out pretty hard but not always eating as cleanly as I should. Anyway, these pics are what they are and I'm not going to live with a lot of regrets about my fitness or anything else for that matter. I just have to forge ahead and hold my head up.

This is me and I'm just putting it out there to show my progress. When I feel like I wish I could have come farther by my tummy tuck date I just look back at my obese pics and dust myself off and keep going :)

Hugs to all. Thanks for all your wonderful friendship and love. Seriously! I am so emotional right now. I have to go hold/play with/love on my kids now while I can. I won't be that huggable by Friday.

Special love to OMEGA for inspiring me to lift weights his way and I feel a lot better about my body now. A little less "square" and still REAL curvy. Never want to lose the curves believe it or not.

OMGosh, I want to cry. I've been like this for two days.

XOXO!
Molly
First pics were 4 yrs. ago, second ones two mos ago, third were today.

zmnm6a.jpg
2a5em4m.jpg
2rhmlp3.jpg

10d5y7b.jpg
xefjev.jpg
289brb7.jpg

2daznrr.jpg
rc38rm.jpg

Wow, when I pull that skin up look at the thigh lift it gives me! lol. OH! And what's up with the trash can in the back ground lmao!

CM MAd props to you!!!

Believe it or not, the pic of you bending over grabbing the loose skin - I HAD MORE!!! After 4 pregnancies in 5 years even though I never gained the weight you did, I had to have TWELVE INCHES of loose skin removed from my abdomen. I was 104 soaking wet when I had the procedure done. The skin would fall out from underneath a one piece bathing suit... UCH it was SO GROSS... My breasts became so saggy and had NO FAT so they were like two floppy elephant ears. I had the body of a 65 year old nekkid native from the national geographic at the age of 30!!! No matter how hard I worked NEVER would that just *magically* go away....

So for my 30th birthday I got a tummy tuck and had a lift and implants shortly thereafter.

The rest is I suppose history as shortly thereafter I became the Ujena Swimwear Mother of the Year. I was at that time (dunno if it is still true) that I was the woman who had one that title with the largest number of kids. That was in 2000. I wonder if someday I will go back for shits and giggles with all four of my girls... LOL

Miss CurvyMommy... I knew there was something exceptional about you from the first time I saw you posting. I am SO PLEASED that you are here on elite to share your story, your triumphs as well as your hurdles... You are like a ray of sunshine inspiring so many people!!!

If you have ANY questions about either the tummy tuck or the lift - please don't hesitate to ask.

I cant WAIT to see the new *after* pics!!! :heart:

curvymommy said:

Woulda, shoulds, coulda what? Don't think this way. Your progress is nothing short of astonishing. Looking at your pics from two months ago until now you are a different person. Your posture is better, you have arms and shoulders starting to pop out, your calves are awesome, etc.... Don't look at where you think you should be look at how far you've come. Look how much more radiant and happy you look in each set of pics. <---- this is something to draw inspiration from to continue with what you are doing. As Eddy said this is a marathon not a sprint. You have to be in it for the long haul.

Cheers,
Scotsman

curvymommy said:

You should not think in terms of 'woulda, shoulda, coulda. Remember one simple thing... you're not done yet, my dear. It's like going to college and want to do your masters; you're now on your second year. It gets better. Every year is better as long as you keep working at it. And just when you think you can't learn another thing, some one comes along and show you another way of improving yourself.

Now I don't know you and you probably know this; so forgive me if you do. I'd suggest to work on your spiritual mind at the same time (not suggesting you haven't) is just a different muscle. I stated lifting in 1988 and working my spiritual mind in 1993. As you grow in one area, inevitably you grow in the other. That's how I got where I am. I am not talking religion btw.

The very best of luck to you with your surgery. You're awesome!!

curvymommy said:
Hey everyone! Tummy tuck and breast lift is in a couple days. Just wanted to be true to myself and post these pics up. I wish the changes were more dramatic but I've been working out pretty hard but not always eating as cleanly as I should. Anyway, these pics are what they are and I'm not going to live with a lot of regrets about my fitness or anything else for that matter. I just have to forge ahead and hold my head up.

This is me and I'm just putting it out there to show my progress. When I feel like I wish I could have come farther by my tummy tuck date I just look back at my obese pics and dust myself off and keep going :)

Hugs to all. Thanks for all your wonderful friendship and love. Seriously! I am so emotional right now. I have to go hold/play with/love on my kids now while I can. I won't be that huggable by Friday.

Special love to OMEGA for inspiring me to lift weights his way and I feel a lot better about my body now. A little less "square" and still REAL curvy. Never want to lose the curves believe it or not.

OMGosh, I want to cry. I've been like this for two days.

XOXO!
Molly
First pics were 4 yrs. ago, second ones two mos ago, third were today.

zmnm6a.jpg
2a5em4m.jpg
2rhmlp3.jpg

10d5y7b.jpg
xefjev.jpg
289brb7.jpg

2daznrr.jpg
rc38rm.jpg

Wow, when I pull that skin up look at the thigh lift it gives me! lol. OH! And what's up with the trash can in the back ground lmao!

Dear God woman, you are an absolute beauty! Lookie dhat progress you've made and you have the most beautiful face. *sigh* :qt:

Scotsman said:
Woulda, shoulds, coulda what? Don't think this way. Your progress is nothing short of astonishing. Looking at your pics from two months ago until now you are a different person. Your posture is better, you have arms and shoulders starting to pop out, your calves are awesome, etc.... Don't look at where you think you should be look at how far you've come. Look how much more radiant and happy you look in each set of pics. <---- this is something to draw inspiration from to continue with what you are doing. As Eddy said this is a marathon not a sprint. You have to be in it for the long haul.

Cheers,
Scotsman
:bawling: again. lol. You're gonna make me cry in a good way, lol. Thanks Scots, I KNOW your way of thinking is correct. I'm just EMO and if I truely was NOT proud I wouldn't have posted pics about it I suppose.

Thanks for the attitude check. I needed that. :heart:

Top Bottom