Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Curvy Expose' ~ Progress & Photo Journal

Only 5K?!?!? DAMN GURL THAT IS A STEAL!!!

Glad to hear that you are home and doing well. You will be back in the gym tearing it up in no time. Give yourself all the time in the world to recover though... The next several weeks are just a drop in the bucket in comparison to the rest of your life.

RECOVER ADEQUATELY!!!

BIKINIMOM said:
Only 5K?!?!? DAMN GURL THAT IS A STEAL!!!

Glad to hear that you are home and doing well. You will be back in the gym tearing it up in no time. Give yourself all the time in the world to recover though... The next several weeks are just a drop in the bucket in comparison to the rest of your life.

RECOVER ADEQUATELY!!!

the total bill is $9200 for the BL, TT with muscle repair. Breast augmentation is totaly seperate and it $4400 next year so I gotta start saving up.

After this...I am getting a JOB whoo hoo! lol.

xoxo

curvymommy said:
the total bill is $9200 for the BL, TT with muscle repair. Breast augmentation is totaly seperate and it $4400 next year so I gotta start saving up.

After this...I am getting a JOB whoo hoo! lol.

xoxo

Glad you're home safe and sound.
ps. boobs are over-rated :)

CM,

It takes great courage to make even the smallest changes in our lives, I hope that every time you get out the shower, get dressed or catch your reflection in a mirror or storefront you'll look at yourself with great pride and say, I did this.

curvymommy said:
laptop is too hot. nevr used it on my lap, lol

LOL, I did that last night and wondered why I was getting so sweaty.

Do you have to sleep upright? I did after my breast surgery, well at an incline so I didn't roll over and sleep on them.

I want to acknowledge you for being so generous and sharing your whole transformational experience with everyone.

You know you are going to be making a BIG difference to a lot of women out there.

Hey CM,

Wishing you a speedy recovery :) Your transformation is truly amazing, you really worked hard!! The best is yet to come.

I'm starting w/Omega July 1st!! I'm hoping I get as amazing results as you have. I piled on a whopping 20 lb.s this year, so I need to get back in the gym & clean up the diet ASAP

hey beautiful girlie! Popping into say hello and you're feckin amazing, you is. :heart: Well back to my septic nightmare...LOL.

Top Bottom