Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Curvy Expose' ~ Progress & Photo Journal

curvymommy

Cuddle Club
Platinum
To Chronicle the progress I've made over the past five years and to celebrate the work ahead, here is my log. My diet is cleaner than it ever has been. I supplement with Lipoflame and vitamins. I am committed to the process that it takes to be healthy and someday have a body I used to only dream of when I was a fat little girl AND adult for that matter.

This was me on 3/10/03!!! I would have rather died than shown these to anyone back then. They are a digital of a hardcopy since I erased them from my hard drive after a crying fit in '03.

After these pics I had another baby and my weight topped out at almost 260 before I got my crap together and took control of my life and had RNY gastric bypass in Mexico in 12/04.

Oh, btw, I wasn't pregnant in these pics either :(

http://pic4.picturetrail.com/VOL780/3098382/9128252/308731786.jpg

The surgery I am having is a reconstructive tummy tuck and breast lift with possible implants later. It's a lot of money though so in the meantime my goal is to build a buch more muscle so the surgeon can take away as much skin as possible. :)

Here I am how I like to be seen after losing a little weight (clothed!)
http://pic4.picturetrail.com/VOL780/3098382/6294570/112778819.jpg

I can't believe I'm posting these either but WTH? This will prove that I've come a long way and what my tummy tuck will do for me. Also, proves that I'm not trying to turn any men on here :lmao: The top photos were taken in Dec, the second row in Jan, the third row is Dec again (stupid collage program confused me). My new pics won't be taken til April 1st but the change will be dramatic hopefully, lol.

http://pic4.picturetrail.com/VOL780/3098382/9128252/308733747.jpg

My main goal is to get down to a size 6 before reconstructive surgery. I currently sit at a size 10/12. I have NEVER been a size 6. I think I skipped it in the 3rd grade on my way to obesity. My other goal is to have an athletic, healthy appearance. Basically to look good like "Wow, that chick works out".

:heart: Thanks in advance for your supportive help, tough love, and constructive critisim. Offensive remarks/karma will not be welcome and will generally be ignored. :heart:

Last edited:
WOW!! Great job!! This thread will be a source of motivation for many people for a long time!!

Thanks for having the courage to share your journey!!

YOU ROCK!

Thanks so much. You know, I gotta be me no matter what. I hang out here a lot and forget why I came to this site in the first place. This will keep me on track.

Keep it up girl! You have made huge progress and should be so proud. The tummy tuck will just make you feel even better. It is expensive and a hard recovery, but the results are definitely worth it!

:friends: thanks so much Silver. I am glad to be on track. Posting these pics is motivation to myself to improve, lol.

Great job so far CM, now just keep right on trucking. You have made amazing progress so far. Keep up with the log so we can see your continuing changes.

Cheers,
Scotsman

Wow!

I am so proud of you.

Lady you have balls of steel!

Your dedication and desire to help yourself and others by sharing your story is to be commended.

I can't believe that the woman in those photos is the same!! Once you set your mind to something there is no goal that can not be accomplished.

I am pleased that you are here and look forward to cheering you on. :)

WOW, that is no easy feat losing that much weight.

You look GREAT.

Totally impressed.

What is your goal with regards to your fitness and well-being, and what are you getting in shape for?

I always think that it is important for motivation to thing WHY am I getting in shape, and there are no right answers with this one, just the one that motivates you.

Top Bottom