Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A little of me in this forum now I guess...

I think I FINALLY have my diet nailed!!! It's working folks. I traded my junk food for a steady diet of chicken, brown rice, ground beef and yams, whey and water, green veggies, repeat, repeat, ect!!!

vo0ro8.jpg

Will update more in Decmeber as I'm on a mission til the New Year!:heart::heart::heart:

Wow unbelievable CM! You made such amazing progress I don't even know where to begin so I'll just say CONGRATULATIONS!

I just signed up for the next Omega project. I'm hoping he can help me lean up while keeping all my hard earned muscle. Having been a skinny kid my whole life, dieting is really hard for me. I'm always afraid that I'll lose my muscle and be skinny again. I have a feeling that's the same way previously overweight people feel when they try to put on more muscle, always afraid of putting on any fat so it impedes their progress. Hopefully Omega can show me the way :)

Someone's got a flat tummy and can't fill out her pants.
Looking great CM...Keep it up and feel great!
:kiss: CMarc! About the pants...I've taken a hiatus from spending any $ on clothes til New Years since I keep shinking! So, my pants are all kinda big right now. Great to see you!
Wow unbelievable CM! You made such amazing progress I don't even know where to begin so I'll just say CONGRATULATIONS!

I just signed up for the next Omega project. I'm hoping he can help me lean up while keeping all my hard earned muscle. Having been a skinny kid my whole life, dieting is really hard for me. I'm always afraid that I'll lose my muscle and be skinny again. I have a feeling that's the same way previously overweight people feel when they try to put on more muscle, always afraid of putting on any fat so it impedes their progress. Hopefully Omega can show me the way :)
You are the one who steered me to try Lipoflame in a K message about coffee. Thank you. I need to get his new stuff. Anyway...I'm so glad you signed up for his program. The way he teaches you to lift is incredible and it's tools you'll learn for life!

I also feel your pain on the eating! Right now, my diet is SUPER freaking boring and lacks a ton of variety but it's working so I have no problem adhering to it.

WOW..I can't believe the transformation...Keep up the incredible work!!!!!
:friends: Thanks! My 4 year anniversary is coming up in a month from yesterday! I'm very excited about that day. I plan to celebrate at the spa but right now I'll just keep eating chicken ;) Thank you for stopping by!

Top Bottom