Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Curvy Expose' ~ Progress & Photo Journal

curvymommy said:
Well, too late for that. As an obese person I had NO CLUE about working out and how to eat, ect. I knew nothing of building muscle to burn fat and all that.

SO...I AM almost 4 years post op gastric bypass. That is how I lost over a hundred pounds in the first place. I've only been seriously working out and building muscle since January 2008.

I have a TON of ugly hanging skin that is scheduled for removal via TT June 20th. It's horrible. That skin was stretched to the limit when I was 300 pounds carrying a 9 pound baby and it's NOT snapping back, lol!

I know until (if I find the nerve) you guys ever see my preop belly skin you won't understand but trust me, it's a freakshow if my shirt ever comes up!

I think you are ready for the surgery. Most people who get it don't work out to actually get in shape before they have it. But, you did!

Go for curvymommy!

all the whey said:
I think you are ready for the surgery. Most people who get it don't work out to actually get in shape before they have it. But, you did!

Go for curvymommy!

:bigkiss: Thank you ATW. :heart:

Due to lifting, I truly feel that at this point I have a great figure lurking somewhere under this skin!

curvymommy said:
Well, too late for that. As an obese person I had NO CLUE about working out and how to eat, ect. I knew nothing of building muscle to burn fat and all that.

SO...I AM almost 4 years post op gastric bypass. That is how I lost over a hundred pounds in the first place. I've only been seriously working out and building muscle since January 2008.

I have a TON of ugly hanging skin that is scheduled for removal via TT June 20th. It's horrible. That skin was stretched to the limit when I was 300 pounds carrying a 9 pound baby and it's NOT snapping back, lol!

I know until (if I find the nerve) you guys ever see my preop belly skin you won't understand but trust me, it's a freakshow if my shirt ever comes up!

After reading this, I'm even more impressed with your courage and changes. I congratulate you for taking the steps to take care of yourself; most people just give up.
I encourage you (when you have the courage) to post your before, before pictures. You'll encourage a lot of women that are in the same situation you were in.
Although my situation is different then yours; I've decided to tell people my age (started at 40) in order to encourage women that is never too late to take care of themselves and look fabulous. Most women tend to hide it, but I'm very proud of it.
Anyway, back to you. You are an amazing woman..

thandie said:
After reading this, I'm even more impressed with your courage and changes. I congratulate you for taking the steps to take care of yourself; most people just give up.
I encourage you (when you have the courage) to post your before, before pictures. You'll encourage a lot of women that are in the same situation you were in.
Although my situation is different then yours; I've decided to tell people my age (started at 40) in order to encourage women that is never too late to take care of themselves and look fabulous. Most women tend to hide it, but I'm very proud of it.
Anyway, back to you. You are an amazing woman..
It's very empowering to come out to the world and say, "this is me" regardless of age, what we've been through, ect! I commend you for being forthright in regards to your age. Dang, you are one hawt little number no matter how old you are. :heart:

Oh thanks so much! I am definately here to be a HOPE GIVER not to get a man. I have a man and am very at ease with where I'm going and where I've been. I am not shy about posting my fat pics up at all!

Am I disgusted? Yeah, a little. It's like I went bankrupt and now I'm becoming a millionaire and can't stfu about it, lol.

After this pic I had one more baby and gained a lot more weight :worried:

smezit.jpg

curvymommy said:
:bigkiss: Thank you ATW. :heart:

Due to lifting, I truly feel that at this point I have a great figure lurking somewhere under this skin!

I am not just saying that because I :heart: curvymommy.

I believe it!

curvymommy said:
It's very empowering to come out to the world and say, "this is me" regardless of age, what we've been through, ect! I commend you for being forthright in regards to your age. Dang, you are one hawt little number no matter how old you are. :heart:

Oh thanks so much! I am definately here to be a HOPE GIVER not to get a man. I have a man and am very at ease with where I'm going and where I've been. I am not shy about posting my fat pics up at all!

Am I disgusted? Yeah, a little. It's like I went bankrupt and now I'm becoming a millionaire and can't stfu about it, lol.

After this pic I had one more baby and gained a lot more weight :worried:

smezit.jpg

You know; when I see those pictures, I see the fabulous curvymomm that you are on the inside and forget how you looked on the outside. What you're doing for yourself is so much BIGGER then what you looked like. That's a tough thing to do and you achieved it..

Hey everyone! Tummy tuck and breast lift is in a couple days. Just wanted to be true to myself and post these pics up. I wish the changes were more dramatic but I've been working out pretty hard but not always eating as cleanly as I should. Anyway, these pics are what they are and I'm not going to live with a lot of regrets about my fitness or anything else for that matter. I just have to forge ahead and hold my head up.

This is me and I'm just putting it out there to show my progress. When I feel like I wish I could have come farther by my tummy tuck date I just look back at my obese pics and dust myself off and keep going :)

Hugs to all. Thanks for all your wonderful friendship and love. Seriously! I am so emotional right now. I have to go hold/play with/love on my kids now while I can. I won't be that huggable by Friday.

Special love to OMEGA for inspiring me to lift weights his way and I feel a lot better about my body now. A little less "square" and still REAL curvy. Never want to lose the curves believe it or not.

OMGosh, I want to cry. I've been like this for two days.

XOXO!
Molly
First pics were 4 yrs. ago, second ones two mos ago, third were today.

zmnm6a.jpg
2a5em4m.jpg
2rhmlp3.jpg

10d5y7b.jpg
xefjev.jpg
289brb7.jpg

2daznrr.jpg
rc38rm.jpg

Wow, when I pull that skin up look at the thigh lift it gives me! lol. OH! And what's up with the trash can in the back ground lmao!

Last edited:
Top Bottom