Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Curvy Expose' ~ Progress & Photo Journal

Curvy I can't get over your progress so far!! This is so motivating to all of us! Big props to posting those pics and letting us all be a part of this journey!! WOW!!

OMG!!!! CM! I just noticed this thread. Wow. U are truly amazing! I bet u feel so electric! Ur drive is amazing!!!!!!!

OMEGA said:
you LOOK GREAT!

sorry CM but you do not need any tucks or suction, or surgery etc......

in time with cardio, supps, and eating right your body will finish the recomp that is already well underway as we can all see!!

you are almost their!!!!!

:)!!!!!!!!

I completely agree. Stay with the diet and exercise, get yourself down to the size you want and then if you need to have surgery for loose skin then you can make that decision. But please no lipo or by-pass stuff :)

curvymommy said:
I get really bored on the same machine and after 25 minuets I jumped off the first one and onto the bike then went back for weights at 9:30, that's when I got roped into the weights class. My heart rate was up then too so it was a lot of cardio. Half of it was by accident, lol.

Is that too much working out you think?

I just wanted to reply to this. I worked with a trainer once who got me pretty fat in my offseason. The when it came to dieting me down I did cardio 2x a day and I wasn't eating enough. SO by the end of it I actually burned off a lot of my muscle. Needless to say I am working with a new trainer now and I can't stress enough how cardio is not the answer.

You can do your 1 am session then later hit the weight hard! Try to build up your muscle as that is the secret to burning calories. The more muscle you have the more you will burn at rest. Also, you need to eat to fuel the body. A post workout shake is best to refuel after heavy weights and I am glad to hear that you are doing that. The rest of the meals should be small and spaced throughout the day.

sessa said:
I completely agree. Stay with the diet and exercise, get yourself down to the size you want and then if you need to have surgery for loose skin then you can make that decision. But please no lipo or by-pass stuff :)
Well, too late for that. As an obese person I had NO CLUE about working out and how to eat, ect. I knew nothing of building muscle to burn fat and all that.

SO...I AM almost 4 years post op gastric bypass. That is how I lost over a hundred pounds in the first place. I've only been seriously working out and building muscle since January 2008.

I have a TON of ugly hanging skin that is scheduled for removal via TT June 20th. It's horrible. That skin was stretched to the limit when I was 300 pounds carrying a 9 pound baby and it's NOT snapping back, lol!

I know until (if I find the nerve) you guys ever see my preop belly skin you won't understand but trust me, it's a freakshow if my shirt ever comes up!

sessa said:
I just wanted to reply to this. I worked with a trainer once who got me pretty fat in my offseason. The when it came to dieting me down I did cardio 2x a day and I wasn't eating enough. SO by the end of it I actually burned off a lot of my muscle. Needless to say I am working with a new trainer now and I can't stress enough how cardio is not the answer.

You can do your 1 am session then later hit the weight hard! Try to build up your muscle as that is the secret to burning calories. The more muscle you have the more you will burn at rest. Also, you need to eat to fuel the body. A post workout shake is best to refuel after heavy weights and I am glad to hear that you are doing that. The rest of the meals should be small and spaced throughout the day.
Great stuff here too Sessa! Awesome. I'm on a real muscle building program (Omega project) and will need those muscles to help with my mobility following my TT. The quads are the most important to lift yourself up and down when the abs cannot be engaged. :)

Top Bottom