Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Reflections of a Curvymom...

Hats off to you for being brave enough to post the before pics! It's peeps like you that are willing to show how extreme of a change can be made, that inspire and encourage others!!!

I'm not sure i've ever seen a comeback like CM's. She went from looking like she wouldn't make it to 40 without some severe illness befalling her.............to being flat out not just healthy looking, but freakin hot. It's inspirational what she's done. This has all been said before..........but I'm still in awe of the psychological changes that would have had to be made to make that kind of transformation. Whatever it was CM, you need to figure out a way to bottle it and sell it. :)

CurvyMommy - you will always have a special place in my heart for a whole host of reasons. You are an awesome inspiration to many people for many reasons - including me. Your transformation says to me, "Hey! If I didn't give up then NOBODY can use any excuse." <---- makes me hold myself accountable for all those times when I felt like giving up. Not beating myself up, mind you. Just have to keep getting back up is all. :)

I am really REALLY looking forward to future pics and wish that you would come round the women's board more often to share you very uniquely special energy. :heart:

u do realize that cm had plastic surgery after the weight loss to get rid of the excess skin. and thank God such surgery is available as after all the hard work she put in the skin just can not go back to where it should be. please dont take this post the wrong way cm as i think ur transformation was incredible. angel, maybe u should show ur friend these pics so she would be aware of the surgery thats available to get her body to where it belongs now that she has done the hard part of losing the weight.

Top Bottom