Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Curvy Expose' ~ Progress & Photo Journal

My workouts on the OMEGA project are going really great! I could not be more in love with the weight lifting. My eating *was* off track a little though. NO MORE!

Because I do NOT have a stomach but rather a 6 ounce gastric pouch, I feel like I need to eat constantly to get the correct and perscribed macronutrients in. I"M DOING IT NOW!!!! It has taken a long time to get it down but it's happening finally.

Here are the calf muscles that are developing and you will notice I still have a lot of fat to lose.

Sooooo.........

For the month of May I am HARD CORE :)

So for my own personal accountability...as of JUNE 1st It's Post up or Shut up Time...pictures that is! I'm throwin' down to gauntlet on myself :evil:

Here's where I am right now and I'm posting these up for my own motivation not for "atta girl's" and kudos (although THANK YOU!) because I'm partially motivated by the accountability factor of the work still ahead.

I've still got a lot of fat to burn but I know I can do it. I have a TON of loose skin to fill out with more muscle, lol! By the same token, in my whole life, I've never really had ANY visible muscles in my legs so I feel as though I'm on the right track.

29gejxk.jpg
2qs48qo.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Holy Crap, CM!!!! Those legs! I have to say, I am duly impressed with you and your committment. You seriously have some stunning muscle developement. I'm just blown away. :)

curvymommy said:
My workouts on the OMEGA project are going really great! I could not be more in love with the weight lifting. My eating *was* off track a little though. NO MORE!

Because I do NOT have a stomach but rather a 6 ounce gastric pouch, I feel like I need to eat constantly to get the correct and perscribed macronutrients in. I"M DOING IT NOW!!!! It has taken a long time to get it down but it's happening finally.

Here are the calf muscles that are developing and you will notice I still have a lot of fat to lose.

Sooooo.........

For the month of May I am HARD CORE :)

So for my own personal accountability...as of JUNE 1st It's Post up or Shut up Time...pictures that is! I'm throwin' down to gauntlet on myself :evil:

Here's where I am right now and I'm posting these up for my own motivation not for "atta girl's" and kudos (although THANK YOU!) because I'm partially motivated by the accountability factor of the work still ahead.

I've still got a lot of fat to burn but I know I can do it. I have a TON of loose skin to fill out with more muscle, lol! By the same token, in my whole life, I've never really had ANY visible muscles in my legs so I feel as though I'm on the right track.

29gejxk.jpg
2qs48qo.jpg
[/QUOTE]

You are loking good curvymommy!!

OH MY!

Your results thus far are so complex and comprehensive I cant even describe

I can SEE it, I can ............YOU ARE transforming in more ways then one.

You face and way say it all........

The BEST is yet to come, by far..................

:)!!1

Awesome!

I know taking progress pics can be very confronting at times, but they are the best way to track progress.

Great calves and those trainers are just the BEST :)

OMEGA said:
OH MY!

Your results thus far are so complex and comprehensive I cant even describe

I can SEE it, I can ............YOU ARE transforming in more ways then one.

You face and way say it all........

The BEST is yet to come, by far..................

:)!!1
:bigkiss: Thanks OMEGA, you are the man. I work REALLY well with a deadline that's why I set a date of June 1st. :heart:

drsketch said:
I dont know if I'm supposed to post in here but excellent job!
Hey! I Know you, lol! Glad you stopped by the women's forum to cheer me on. Someday I'll have the courage to post in the EF member's forum too :)

Tatyana said:
Awesome!

I know taking progress pics can be very confronting at times, but they are the best way to track progress.

Great calves and those trainers are just the BEST :)
LOL! Ya know what Tat? When I was taking pics yesterday I felt so discouraged til I downloaded them on my computer and was like OMG! I do have some muscle back there, lol! It really snuck up on me in a good way :lmao:

Smurfy said:
curvy you're looking fantastic!! i mean even when I wass a lean 15%bf i NEVER had calf muscle definiton like that! congrats!
(((Smurfy)))Thank you. I know I've never had any muscles you can see at all in my legs.

Most of my life, they've been covered in cellulite, self-tanner and "stylish" capri pants with a stretchy waistband, lmao!

BlueBird said:
Holy Crap, CM!!!! Those legs! I have to say, I am duly impressed with you and your committment. You seriously have some stunning muscle developement. I'm just blown away. :)
I know you like measurements like me...so here ya go Bluebird: Calves are a little over 16 inches now and my bis are almost as big as yours lol @ 13 whoo-hoo! :bigkiss: Thanks for the inspiration to measure my muscles. Never woulda thought about it otherwise. :artist:

THANDIE!!!Feeling better too! Wearing shorts proudly this summer is my "real world" goal. Who knows...maybe Summer 2009 will be the year of the curvymommy bikini show, lol! :)

Curvy you have made so much progress and you look so good. I love your beutiful smile. Keep it up you are insperational to alot of people....

Top Bottom