Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

critique my pic(I've just one)

Italianboy

I'm 22,2 years of training in bb at the next october.
I'm on my second cycle.Never used test,d-bol or other mass stuff,but just Eq(max 300mgx8week this time!),Winny dep(max 200mgxweek,this time),primo S(100mg/ed).

I'm 1,80 for 98kg in the photo.I've started at 81kg.
My arms is 45 and chest is 119.I've large shoulders and probabily i never will be thick:)().

Taken a few weeks ago(3 or so)(13,6%bf):

Lookin' good, hoss. I will say I am a stupid Americano, and those measurements mean nothing to me.

I know kg is 2.2 pounds, but meters, centimeters, celsius, etc. are just numbers without meaning.

Keep it up, also looks like your cycle is fairly mild. And you are only 22. I think you look great. I give you two texas hoofs up, lol. :)

nope, you guys are all wrong he does indeed look to be 13-15 % BF ...once again this proves what I have been saying on this board for the last 2 years ...you guys estimate your BF% way too low.... thee rows of abs ..clearly defined is around 10% ...he has a small amount of fat covering the second row...and no visability, of the 3rd row!.....But I will say that he looks good for only 3 years of training....though i wouldn't have juiced yet...too nem to the game

Top Bottom