Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Bulking Log: 16 year old off season

j_oel

Had some problems with my original account that I couldn't be bothered trying to fix, so this is my new account.

This Thread will be my Complete bulking log for the next 15 weeks. This is mainly so I can keep better track of my progress through out my bulk, but it's also open for discussion if anyone has any input on what I need to improve my physique. As you can see I've included in the title of the thread "off season" no I'm not a competitive bodybuilder, but I refer to my bulk as my off season as I'm not dieting and also use it as a time to enjoy more food. Have been weird with what I've been eating for the past week or two but everything back on track and I'm in full grow mode. Weekly I'll update pictures and stats to keep track of progress. I'm looking to bring up my legs mainly on this bulk as they've always been a weak point for me.

Stats and were I want to push forward to:

Training Years: 2.4 months (only been taken seriously since August last year though
Current Weight: 195lbs (89kg) looking to push forward to 205-215 before I diet again
Height:6ft
Bodyfat: Calipers read %10 but not accurate
Arms: 15.8"
Shoulders: 51"
Legs: 23 1/2"

Lifts:
Bench: 275lbs for a one rep max
Deadlift: 385lbs for a one rep max
Squat: Unknown as I never test my strength on it

My Split:
-Chest/Shoulders
-Back
-Legs/Shoulders (High Volume/Light weight Leg day)
-Arms
-Legs (Moderate Volume/Heavy Weight leg day)

Diet:

Obviously nothing will be the same every day but I eat usually the same meals most of the time every day. I'll be aiming to consume 4000cals a day. I'll be pushing 6-8 clean meals a day with one to two chest meals a week. Eating every two and half hours. I have a relatively fast metabolism so I can handle regular cheat meals and lots of food with 0 cardio and stay lean. Hears a brief example:

Breakfast is the same every day:
-5 whole eggs
-2 pieces of wholemeal toast with either jam or honey
-1 cup of oatmeal (measured uncooked) with a handful of blue berries

Meals I'm consuming mid morning/lunch/afternoon/possibly post workout if it's not a late night training session. will be the same every day also:
Either; 8-10oz of Turkey mince or a large chicken breast with 1 1/2 cups of rice

Pre workout meal as always:
1 cup of oats with a Banana

Pre bed meal as always :
2 rice cakes with 100g of cottage cheese

I'll post photos of my starting point as of today later when I have the chance

These photos are me kind of a few months and weeks back. So nothing is accurate, but to give you a rough idea of what I look/looked like
View attachment 135583
View attachment 135593
View attachment 135603

Photos from this week.
Weight: 89kg (195lb)View attachment 135683
View attachment 135693View attachment 135703

If you look at my side chest photo, were my abdominal a are you will see a line run the side to the tip of my chest. Little to discover this morning that this is a big ass earth worm like vein that runs from my lower stomach right to the top under my chest. This is weird considering my diets been funky the last few weeks

But everything looks good. Maybe eat a little more than 4000cal. But if you aren't to worries about not doing cardio that should still be fine. Pics look good. Keep up the good work!

But everything looks good. Maybe eat a little more than 4000cal. But if you aren't to worries about not doing cardio that should still be fine. Pics look good. Keep up the good work!

I stay consistently full through out my days, some meals force fed. 4000 is about my 10% calorie surplus so I'm happy shooting or about that. Thanks for your input :)

Shanghai YiJing is one of the reliable and professional suppliers and exporters in this field for many years. Our target market is a health and fitness conscious individual who wants to embark on or develop a professional career within the health and fitness industry,Our expectations are to promote Advanced Body Nutrition , our athletes, and our sponsors to the best of our ability while becoming internationally known as a reputable and conscientious corporation

Our Service:
1. Fast Delivery: We can delivery within 24 hours upon receipt of your payment.
2. Quality can be promised. Hot sell to Worldwide.
3. Payment Terms: T/T Bank Transfer, Western Union and MoneyGram Available.
4. Free Sample available at any time.
5. Tracking your order at any time. Inform your order's further new situation at any time.
6. Package: Professional packing with professional materials.

after-sales service
1:Reship Policy:Reship for 70% for missing or seized order
2Discount:5% discount for second same order

product list
Test prop-----------100mg/ml 200mg/ml
Test enan-----------250mg/ml 300mg/ml 400mg/ml 500mg/ml 600mg/ml
Test cyp------------200mg/ml 250mg/ml 300mg/ml
Test Sustanon-------200mg/ml 250mg/ml 300mg/ml 400mg/ml
Deca----------------200mg/ml 250mg/ml
Equipoise-----------200mg/ml 300mg/ml
Tren ace------------100mg/ml 200mg/ml
Tren enan-----------100mg/ml 200mg/ml
Dianabol------------50mg/ml
Winstrol------------50mg/ml
Masteron------------100mg/ml 150mg/ml
Primobolone---------100mg/ml
Supertest-----------450mg/ml
Anomass ------------400mg/ml
Ripex---------------225mg/ml
Tritren-------------180mg/ml
Tri Test------------300mg/ml
Tri Deca------------300mg/ml
Test Blend----------450mg/ml 500mg/ml
Nandro Test---------225mg/ml
Mass----------------500mg/ml
Cut Depot-----------400mg/ml
Tren Test-----------225mg/ml

if you are interested,please contact to my email:[email protected]

Update: this week was going PERFECT up to Tuesday night. I went out for dinner at some dodgy Chinese restaurant and after my meal I threw up everywhere lol, as a result I have lost my appetite pretty much all of this week and don't have a crave for anything in the world, have been force feeding meals still but not as much food as I was consuming previously. Haven't been able to train properly as it just left me feeling like shit, Pisses me off how everything was on track and this one thing has completely fucked up my regimen and training. Doing my best to get back right back on track with eating and training. Haven't weighed myself yet but the last time I did I was 198lbs.

Top Bottom