Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Bulking Log: 16 year old off season

A quick insight also on my progress over my 2 and a but years of training (1 and a bit properly though)

This photos was from me summer of 2014. 140lbs (65kg) at the same height I am now. This was back when I was still working out, but not eating enough at all or rthe sting enough. Flat as a mother fucking pan cake and sucked up and skinny:

View attachment 135923View attachment 1359

And this is the most recent photo of me at 198lbs at the same height..up 60lbs in a year and 4 months of hard ass dedication. Still no were near were I wanna be. Still lots of work to to do. But yeah..whatever lol:

View attachment 135953

View attachment 136073
Back double bi shot. Arms and delts seem to be nicely increasing in size seems like I'm gained some water and fat in the lower back area. Happy with the progress so far. Sitting at 198lbs still. Weight gain is happening at a promising rate

Waking up at 200lbs this morning. Comfortably consuming 4000+ calories. Having a cheat meal 2-3 times a week usually post workout on weak body part days. Still staying considerably lean (10% on the calipers).

U have a bit of gyno man

Have had mild gyno since I was 13 from puberty...probably the size of a grape. Nipples look slightly lactated when it's hot buts not even noticeable so it doesn't bother me. I don't think it's worth surgery because of how mild it is but I I gut look into weighs of shrinking it. Also had a bloods done this week so I'll be able to see if it's an estrogen/progesterone issue

Last edited:
View attachment 136153

A better shot of me from yesterday hitting a side chest. Arms seem to be growing, them being my weakest body part I've found that high volume w/ strict form and 2 x a week is the only thing that's ever made a considerable difference in my arms, and it's been the same thing I've been doing for the last year, and I've almost added 2 inches on my arms in that period of time. They're sitting just under 16" still. Hitting my legs as hard as I can trying to push through and get everything in proportion.

. About your gyno..i wouldn't worry about it to much. If it's from adolescent hormonal changes it should shrink within time. I had gyno all through my teens that wasn't to bad but it was gone by 19 and I can't even feel anything there anymore lol. But looking good man keep it up 👍 there's you and one other guy on this forum that's the same age as you and it makes me laugh that you kids look better than most lifters on this forum who have been enhanced and training for years...makes me wonder what "supplements" they're handing out to you youngins.

. About your gyno..i wouldn't worry about it to much. If it's from adolescent hormonal changes it should shrink within time. I had gyno all through my teens that wasn't to bad but it was gone by 19 and I can't even feel anything there anymore lol. But looking good man keep it up 👍 there's you and one other guy on this forum that's the same age as you and it makes me laugh that you kids look better than most lifters on this forum who have been enhanced and training for years...makes me wonder what "supplements" they're handing out to you youngins.

Thanks Synthazeus. Yeah no I'm not worried about it at all. And the only supps I take are celltech and cearitine 👍🏿

Back seems to be filling out nicely, though the detail is not there I'm happy with the size.

Top Bottom