Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Bulking Log: 16 year old off season

View attachment 136893

A shot of me currently at 205lbs 6ft and 12% bodyfat. Arms are up 0.6 of an inch and getting fuller. Yes I'm holding some water and fat but I'm not a fagsique model that cringes at the sight of high calotype diets. My food consumption is anywere from 4500-5000 calories an taking in about 600 grams of carbs ROUGLY. Feeling much fuller than a few weeks ago and getting compliments on my rapid growth.

definitely much much fuller looking! what are you on and how did your bloods go?

definitely much much fuller looking! what are you on and how did your bloods Everything was ok except e2 was a little high, which makes sense cause I try avoid estrogen shut down and have low dosed my arimidex

Last edited:
Thanks bigrose. 500mgs Sustanon 500mgs Deca ew. Everything was ok except e2 was a little high, which makes sense cause I try avoid estrogen shut down and have low dosed my arimidex

looks good. im not on any AI, had bloods Thursday so il see in a week

Last two weeks (school holidays) have been alittle rough. Been alittle off my eating and as a result feel like I look alittle bloated and soft then usual. So I'm taking a step back into dieting and eating 6 meals a day that will consist of 40-50 grams of carbs and 20-30 grams of protein, and nothing but water. I'll do this for a week or two then slowly raise my carbs (add 10gs to each meal or so) until I recomp alittle. Note I'm still in a bulking phase just watching my diet now. Cals will still be at 4000-5000 less on my days off. Fats will remain the same (1 tbsp of olive oil or 10-15 almonds every other meal)

For people pming me asking me asking about my gear use...first thing. I'm on prescribed hrt from a doctor..after being in a really bad car accident a year ago when I was 15, I suffered from low Testostrone for months (no libido, no energy, depression) before doing something about it. First I went on the Clomid route trying to recover my own natural Testostrone with no luck. After being sick of dealing with this like any other human being I self prescribed myself 150mgs of test cyp a week after my 16th birthday. Seeing as I was already going to stay on steroids, I thought why not blast and cruise, I was already dedicated to training and would of stayed natural for years if I could of. And seeing as I'm going to be on Testostrone alone for the rest of my life, I was ready to take that step. I embarked on my first cycle of test cyp still but upped it to 300mgs and ran dbol at 20mgs for 10 weeks and gained 18lbs. Then back to a cruise.

Recently I've just been admitted by a doctor to go on trt legally and under prescription. I am perscribed 125mgs of Test cyp A week, and choose to do very small minuscule cycles every 10-15 weeks that last anywhere from 8 to 15 weeks and get a blood test once a month to monitor my hormone levels and everything else. Again this is just me telling the truth, not boasting or bragging about it. If you aren't happy about it, easy, just don't come on this thread because sabotaging my inbox with your bullshit about how it's damaging and the possible outcomes like I didn't already take that into consideration isn't going to help me. I'm legally under hrt and choose to do what any other weight lifter would do if they were in the same situation.

Top Bottom