Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Bulking Log: 16 year old off season

Most muscular pose.
View attachment 136263

UPDATE: 3 weeks into this bulk and all is going well. Scales are not moving as fast as I'd want them to but not to worry. Weight is fluctuating but hovering around that 200lb mark still trying to lock it in. It's weird, some days I wake up 195lbs go to sleep at 200lbs vise versa. Never the less eating and training is well. Did 80lb dumbbell shoulder press the other day for 8 reps. So strength is up. Feel fuller then ever with a chest meal 3 times a week. Not a big one on sups but Supplement wise I'm only taking BIO grow and it's amazing to say the least. Have always loved it. Out shines your average whey protein powders. My Preworkout is a double shot expresso by it's self with a shot of baby aspirin (call me crazy but it's the bey pre formula lol)

Last edited:
Weights sitting nicely at 200lbs..making slow steady lean gains. Arms are up half an inch and getting fuller.

i dont know about joel but most chicks our age dont find pur size overly attractive anymore! most the chick i attract now are finished school 😂 cant complain though.

i dont know about joel but most chicks our age dont find pur size overly attractive anymore! most the chick i attract now are finished school 😂 cant complain though.

Strongly agree, for some reason they go for super skinny lean guys who have abs. Except my girlfriend Lol

View attachment 136803View attachment 136813

Update: have noticed a huge strength increase lately without even trying (all my work is hypertrophy with occasional deadlift and bench tests) so this is surely a sign things are starting to grow. Usually can only do the 90lb dumbbells for 8-10 reps and the other day was pushing the 110lb dumbbells for 8 reps.

Top Bottom