Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clen, T3 Cyle w/ Logs and Pics (Since there aint one)

Day 8th and 9th, still got a lot of work to do. I decided to skip the 60mcg clen dosage and just bumped it to 80mcg because i absolutely love the energy i get from it, and yeah i can handle the cramps and shakes. After 1 week strangely i'm getting bigger don't know why, i weight in at 71.9kg but definitely getting leaner, obliques are starting to show and my arms are getting more definition. haven't taken a new picture yet, but will definitely will after i'm done with the 2nd week. And for those whose saying you can take clen and t3 and not diet and do cardio and loose weight, are delusional hehe. For the 2nd week i'm gonna upped my cardio to 30-45 mins of HIIT, because the 1st week i only do 15mins low intensity. My target is to loose 1 to 1.25kg every week for 8 weeks, so already finished 1 week, 7 weeks to go! :p

Day 10th, after taking clen and t3 i did a morning workout on an empty stomach just to try something different. My energy level is still the same, no tiredness at all. Did 30mins HIIT cardio and felt just fine, so i don't know where the bad rep clen got on cardio. Because it seems to help me a lot hehe. I wanted to post pic but it seems i have to link it or make the size smaller, so need to learn more on how to post pic lol (ps: lazy) .
Tomorrow and for the rest of the 4 days left, i'm gonna take 120mcg Clen and 50mcg T3.

I've been so busy with work this couple of days, didn't really have time to post logs. Gonna do it tonight, my workout has really suffered though since i'm not on clen or is it because the T3 don't know yet. Taking 75mcg of T3 since week 3 started, and what i notice is that i'm tired almost everyday, cravings are killing me lol, had a couple of cheat meal with my gf already :big grin:

My weight right now is 70kg, gonna push more on the cardio and check that diet.

Week 3, Day 6th! Just finished my workout, Back and Abs today and trying some FST7 workout just to try and keep my body from getting used to the same exercise. Also I've tried using a pre workout that my friend gave me and overall i felt awesome today in the gym, my hands and shoulders are really getting more vascular, chest are getting more shape, belly? little improvement on obliques and upper abs, lower abs? still need to work hard lol. I can definitely see where i'm going to be at the end of this cycle, and a 10-12% BF is achievable. Maybe just maybeeeee if i really push on the cardio and clean up my diet for the rest of the 3 weeks, i'm pretty sure i can get below 10%.

And for you guys whose waiting for pic progress, be patient lol i'm still trying to learn how to post it and edit the background so no one would know who i am. who knows? i might be your neighbour and we live in the same block, that would be awkward lol :worried: :worried:

As anyone who is familiar with me knows, im not a huge clen fan lol.But im following. i look foward to the progress pics

Top Bottom