Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clen, T3 Cyle w/ Logs and Pics (Since there aint one)

Hello everyone, crazy 2nd day. Yesterday i got called to work at 4pm and just got home from work now today at 12 PM, since i was working i can't bring my clen and T3 so that sucks. I just have it now about 30 minutes ago, going to do legs and biceps today maybe around 3.30 PM. I've already taken a picture, will upload it today. :verygood:

T3 should really only be given once a day in the morning before a meal on an empty stomach because so little of it is absorbed, food decreases the absorption drastically so for consistent dosing defiantly on an empty stomach. Also, did I read "50mg"? I hope you meant mcg. The decimal place being off by 3 is sort of a big deal. 50mg is 1000 times as much as 50mcg and T3 is dosed in mcg. May want took into that. If you got 50mg tabs it's hard to cut those into 1000 pieces.

T3 should really only be given once a day in the morning before a meal on an empty stomach because so little of it is absorbed, food decreases the absorption drastically so for consistent dosing defiantly on an empty stomach. Also, did I read "50mg"? I hope you meant mcg. The decimal place being off by 3 is sort of a big deal. 50mg is 1000 times as much as 50mcg and T3 is dosed in mcg. May want took into that. If you got 50mg tabs it's hard to cut those into 1000 pieces.

That's exactly what ive done today. Ive been doing some research and thats what ive come to conclude also. So from now on i'm gonna take it first thing in the morning with my clen. Lol, my bad! Its mcg not mg :D .

Cant believe this, ive been trying to post picture since yesterday but always failed. Pls senpai teach me how to post pic because im getting frustrated lol

This is my 5th day, posted a log on day 3 but for whatever reason it wasn't posted. Day 4th i think my body is starting to get used to the clen hence minimal side effect hehe. I just upped my clen and t3 dosage today, feeling good in the gym, seems i have so much energy and less shaking, no more cramps since I've taken magnesium sups and a lot of water. Cant wait for the 7th day, will be posting new stats update, if any lol.

I'm definitely getting leaner, but considering the progress I've made i'm still afraid of when i'm off the clen and only on 75mcg T3 for 2 weeks it will eat out all my muscle? considering to add Var from the 3rd week for six weeks, any suggestion?

Day 6th, feeling good! working out is absolutely amazing, my energy is to the roof and i think is because of the clen, upped my dosage to 60mcg Clen and 50mcg T3. Diet is still on course, did one cheat meal yesterday, one beef kebab haha.

My waist is definitely getting slimmer, upper abs starting to show, getting more veins on my arms. Overall, i love this stuff. Any suggestion on the Var?

Day 7th, went to my friend wedding reception last night and i f**king ate everything, today also i decided to splurge on some chips, cake and candys :(( . Had to up my dosage to 80mcg clen today because when i try to cut the tablet in to two, it just crushed and i decided to take it all haha. Feeling great though, the energy i get from clen is amazing. Gonna go to the gym around 4.30pm, maybe then take a weekly picture and stats. cheers

Top Bottom