Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

continue with school or stay at union job?

Yea she does but probably doesnt make enough to cover all our bills, but if i got grants and student loans it would work. Its just a tough decision to leave a job paying 20/hr, 4 days a week not 5.
I'm curious, how are you guys planning to manage daycare for the kids and what about healthcare for all of you?

Satisfaction in your career is incredibly important. When I was young I had to take whatever work I could find to pay the bills and it became a career by accident which kind of sucked the joy out of life ... but I do agree with Miplank about being there for the rugrats. Generally speaking kids hit their teen years and can turn into vipers towards their parents until they get into their 20s, IOW, being around for the high school years ain't so important (just lock up the liquor). They stop needing you or wanting your company unless they want cash or to be driven somewhere from about 12 to 18. Little kids, OTOH, want to play with their parents and be around them. You really only get to enjoy that for such a brief time.

Of course, Glad, you do seem to have a tendency to land butter side up no matter what you do so best of luck.

I get about 1200/month worth of benefits free every month through my job, its one of the best plans out there I guess. Its through Kaiser. MRI's, chemotherapy, surgeries are all free or maybe a $10 copay thats it. So they are really good. We pay 100 a week for daycare right now for the days we both work, and when one of us has an off day we watch the kids so we only need daycare 2x a week.

The thing is that I still get to be around my kids all the time. Today I am with them all day. The only thing that would take me away from my kids isnt school, but going to school while I keep the union job. That would be 40+ hours of work, plus full time school every week. I probably wouldnt do that for more than a couple semesters. Its either I stay at my job and do school part time, or quit my job, work part time, and go to school full time. I dont think I can fit full time school around my work schedule.

I just have to see what the class schedule is for Spring semester, I find out in a couple weeks. Also I will get paid to go to school so tuition and books arent a factor, so it would help out financially if I didnt work

I'm curious, how are you guys planning to manage daycare for the kids and what about healthcare for all of you?

Satisfaction in your career is incredibly important. When I was young I had to take whatever work I could find to pay the bills and it became a career by accident which kind of sucked the joy out of life ... but I do agree with Miplank about being there for the rugrats. Generally speaking kids hit their teen years and can turn into vipers towards their parents until they get into their 20s, IOW, being around for the high school years ain't so important (just lock up the liquor). They stop needing you or wanting your company unless they want cash or to be driven somewhere from about 12 to 18. Little kids, OTOH, want to play with their parents and be around them. You really only get to enjoy that for such a brief time.

Of course, Glad, you do seem to have a tendency to land butter side up no matter what you do so best of luck.

lol well i dont give a fuck what people think of my face obviously thats whay I dont purposely crop it out, from all my rap videos

Maybe I havent taken all your guys advice, but one thing is for sure you have never taken any workout advice, jesus christ grow some fucking muscle. EF should ban you for being so skinny

right, and I don't give a shit about how big or small I am just like you don't care about your busted ass face.

to each his own.

One thing is for sure, I guarantee i'm in better overall health than you are and you're what...early 20's?

You've already fucked yourself up based of the advice you've gotten in the AAS boards.

Nice life bro.

Abortion was solid advice bro. Just because you couldnt seal the deal and get it done doesnt mean its bad. But the problem with abortion is if you dont do it when you have a chance, you will never get that chance again for that time. So you have to throw everything you have into getting herto the clinic to get it done. I dont give a shit how callous that sounds, its the truth. I was your age and knocked up a couple chicks before and I handled my business however uncomfortable it was at the time. And knowing what i know now with hindsight? Still damn glad i talked them into it. My wife had to do the same thing a long time ago and she feels the same way. And now we each got on with life, eventually found each other, married and are very happy. Its just me and her, no ones divorced or has kids or baby daddys/mommas to fuck with for 20 years.

Can't You wait until they are at least school aged? Sounds like you lose money, time, family time and benefits.

right, and I don't give a shit about how big or small I am just like you don't care about your busted ass face.

to each his own.

One thing is for sure, I guarantee i'm in better overall health than you are and you're what...early 20's?

You've already fucked yourself up based of the advice you've gotten in the AAS boards.

Nice life bro.

I could be a model if i wanted to, theyd pay me to get invisalign , with you theyd have to pay for steroids, synthol injections, and reconstructive surgery

But anyway I dont need to talk shit lol, its a waste of time, plus it gets old. I am doing just fine and the only way from here is forward, whatever decision I choose

bro as long as providing the best life possible, by any means, for your family is your top priority, do whatever makes you happy after that.

Top Bottom