Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

continue with school or stay at union job?

Glad

I like you bro, always have, you have a likable personality to you. I think you completely misunderstood what Mitch was trying to tell you and in your defense maybe he could have said it less "Mitch-like". Sometimes its hard to read someones inflection, mannerism, and intension in an email, message board post, whatever. You're trying to do the right thing for your family, Mitch was trying to give some solid advice and I think it got taken the wrong way due to word choice.

Lets all slap dicks and make up and I'll take pics.

yea true, thats why i hate texting, cus ill be saying something funny and then i get a reply like wtf ur weird lol

if we all slapped dicks ur dicks would get beat the hell up by my snake, just sayin

Dick slap competition! I'll measure and make the final determination
from my HTCEVOV4G using EliteFitness

Yea very true. I would never quit my job if I knew I wouldnt be able to support me and the kids. So that wouldnt be the issue. The Pt would be a career and better pay which would be better for my kids, although the union job isnt bad either.

I know what youre saying though. I will just have to go to school part time until I can either get a set schedule at work, or get that job with my bro. Cus I think my bro will defintely pay me good while IM in school. And I can live off loans and grants if I go full time will be more than if I went part time.

But Im not wanting to go to school for me, Im wanting to go so I can get a better job for my family. I mean yea I would like it better, but thats not my reason for doing it. So when he says man up, it doesnt make sense to me.

I understand it takes way longer but you get to keep important health benefits, make memories, be around your kids, have stable income and keep a potentially good job, also those years you stay go towards your 401k and pension.

Most young people have instant gratification issues, there's a get rich quick or die trying mentality.

I know u want to get done quickly but its not memememe anymore, you have to do what's right by the family as well and financial stability is one of those things, I think that's what plank may have meant by "man up'. Realize its not about what you want to do but what you should do.

Most people I know who have worked over a decade in a company did so because they have a family and a responsibility, sometimes you do have to put ur wishes, hopes and dreams in the back burner when u have kids. I'm not saying don't go to school, I'm saying do it the responsible way.

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using EliteFitness

Yea very true. I would never quit my job if I knew I wouldnt be able to support me and the kids. So that wouldnt be the issue. The Pt would be a career and better pay which would be better for my kids, although the union job isnt bad either.

I know what youre saying though. I will just have to go to school part time until I can either get a set schedule at work, or get that job with my bro. Cus I think my bro will defintely pay me good while IM in school. And I can live off loans and grants if I go full time will be more than if I went part time.

But Im not wanting to go to school for me, Im wanting to go so I can get a better job for my family. I mean yea I would like it better, but thats not my reason for doing it. So when he says man up, it doesnt make sense to me.

I highly doubt selling apricot seeds will be as stable and have as many benefits as the union job, why "live off loans" when you can stay union full time and study pt? Wouldn't it be better to not increase your debt amount long term?

I highly doubt selling apricot seeds will be as stable and have as many benefits as the union job, why "live off loans" when you can stay union full time and study pt? Wouldn't it be better to not increase your debt amount long term?

Lol I wouldn't sell apricot seeds, I'd maybe be indirectly involved though by packaging them or being customer service. But the point is that is have a part time job that pays enough to pay bills and a little extra. But yea no benefits although my fiance gets benefits through Kays.

BTW my brothers biz made 6 figures in sales last month so they're booming

Top Bottom