Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

continue with school or stay at union job?

bro as long as providing the best life possible, by any means, for your family is your top priority, do whatever makes you happy after that.

Yea, that is what I am thinking too bro. Honestly having these kids changed me to be very unselfish and just want to do whats best for them, and in my eyes that is the PT job. Although the union job wont be horrible as a back up plan, the PT is just what I think would make me happy, and the fact that I got there would be rewarding too.

thx bro

its a lot of fucking work though. my mom tried to go back to school when we were all still small and she wasn't prepared for the amount of work it took plus raising 3 kids. not trying to be discouraging but if you go to school and quit the job, be prepared to go at it with all you've got. don't quit the job then halfway through school decide its too much to handle

I could be a model if i wanted to, theyd pay me to get invisalign , with you theyd have to pay for steroids, synthol injections, and reconstructive surgery

But anyway I dont need to talk shit lol, its a waste of time, plus it gets old. I am doing just fine and the only way from here is forward, whatever decision I choose

Lol, sure thing bro.

Looking forward to your next thread months down the line about your mess of a life.

Yea, complete mess of my life asking if I should go to school full time or keep my union job that pays 20/hr with full benefits...ya what a complete mess of life right

One day maybe I can be like you and buy Mexican trucks, then I'd know I have my priorities straight!

Glad

I like you bro, always have, you have a likable personality to you. I think you completely misunderstood what Mitch was trying to tell you and in your defense maybe he could have said it less "Mitch-like". Sometimes its hard to read someones inflection, mannerism, and intension in an email, message board post, whatever. You're trying to do the right thing for your family, Mitch was trying to give some solid advice and I think it got taken the wrong way due to word choice.

Lets all slap dicks and make up and I'll take pics.

its a lot of fucking work though. my mom tried to go back to school when we were all still small and she wasn't prepared for the amount of work it took plus raising 3 kids. not trying to be discouraging but if you go to school and quit the job, be prepared to go at it with all you've got. don't quit the job then halfway through school decide its too much to handle

Yea true man. The good thing is that my fiance can watch the kids and work too. We could make it with me going to school full time and her working and me getting grants and loans, but it would be a lot harder. But one thing for sure is that I am not giving up on school.

Yea true man. The good thing is that my fiance can watch the kids and work too. We could make it with me going to school full time and her working and me getting grants and loans, but it would be a lot harder. But one thing for sure is that I am not giving up on school.

Why not do school part time and keep tour job? Steady but surely you study, u see your kids and you keep benefits. Why cause potential strain going to school full time and working here and there? Where would u get health insurance from?

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using EliteFitness

Reactions: ceo
NAN that's most likely what I will do until I can work for my brother. I still need 60 units , about 18 classes, so 2 classes a semester will take me 4 1/2 years to get my bachelors, plus another 3 for the DPT program (doctorate of physical therapy)

If I went full time it'd take me about 2 years plus 3, instead of 4 1/2 plus 3

NAN that's most likely what I will do until I can work for my brother. I still need 60 units , about 18 classes, so 2 classes a semester will take me 4 1/2 years to get my bachelors, plus another 3 for the DPT program (doctorate of physical therapy)

If I went full time it'd take me about 2 years plus 3, instead of 4 1/2 plus 3

I understand it takes way longer but you get to keep important health benefits, make memories, be around your kids, have stable income and keep a potentially good job, also those years you stay go towards your 401k and pension.

Most young people have instant gratification issues, there's a get rich quick or die trying mentality.

I know u want to get done quickly but its not memememe anymore, you have to do what's right by the family as well and financial stability is one of those things, I think that's what plank may have meant by "man up'. Realize its not about what you want to do but what you should do.

Most people I know who have worked over a decade in a company did so because they have a family and a responsibility, sometimes you do have to put ur wishes, hopes and dreams in the back burner when u have kids. I'm not saying don't go to school, I'm saying do it the responsible way.

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using EliteFitness

Top Bottom