Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

continue with school or stay at union job?

lol@sacraficing your time now...

They're only little once bro, and you'll never get that time or those memories back.

You should've thought about all of these before you had kids. The first one i'll give you as a "shit happens" but jesus christ you got 2 kids and you knew what you were doing.

Man the fuck up, if you wanna sacrifice time to better yourself and your families it needs to be night school.

Thanks guys for all your thoughts, I really would eventually like to be a PT but it depends on how much school I can fit around my current job.

I thin the best situation for me right now is to:

Take 1/2 time to 3/4 time school while still keeping union job
Keep paying debt, 401k, savings
Wait till I either get a set schedule at my union job, or my brother buys the shipping warehouse for seeds
Then go to school full time while I work for my bro since he will be flexible with my schedule

I think this is the best plan. Oh also sinc e I have 2 kids I get to go to Sac State for free, plus get grants. Obviously not the maximum amount unless I go full time. And also a student loan if I want. Just depends on how much I can take without being overwhelmed with work and kids as well.

In my eyes, Id rather sacrifice family time NOW when the boys are still young and not gonna remember much, rather than later and theyre in high school and IM still going to school. I just want to be financially secure and to teach them that they can do it, if I can get my bachelors and become a PT while having 2 kids and working full time they can do whatever they set their minds to as well.

Doesn't your girlfriend work?

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using EliteFitness

They're only little once bro, and you'll never get that time or those memories back.

You should've thought about all of these before you had kids. The first one i'll give you as a "shit happens" but jesus christ you got 2 kids and you knew what you were doing.

Man the fuck up, if you wanna sacrifice time to better yourself and your families it needs to be night school.

shut the fuck up, i still see my kids i have 3 days off a week and im doing the best i can, youre always talking shit but you just got handed shit to you and now ur wasting money on mexican trucks that doesnt mean shit to anyone but yourself, everything im talking about and doing is for my family. doesnt talking shit ever get old?especially on the internet, in the same forum, every day? Its so fucking old its not even funny anymore

by the way our second child wasnt on purpose, her iud fell out so shut the fuck up for once lol jesus christ

if u actually had to go to school and didnt get shit handed to you by daddy, you would know that most classes dedicated to a major arent offered at night

i mean what is man the fuck up supposed to mean? u come off like a arrogant little bitch, telling me to man the fuck up, and expect me to listen and absorb that, learn how to communicate to people lol

ok im done lol

Doesn't your girlfriend work?

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using EliteFitness

Yea she does but probably doesnt make enough to cover all our bills, but if i got grants and student loans it would work. Its just a tough decision to leave a job paying 20/hr, 4 days a week not 5.

glad,

the only idiot here is you, and you've proven that time and time again. It doesn't matter how anything is communicated to you, because in the end you're going to skip past all the advice that's given to you and make another retarded fucking decision (again, that's been proven by yourself).

I didn't have shit handed to me, and i've worked for everything that I have.

I wasn't talking shit either you ignorant bitch, but your post of "i'd rather sacrifice family time now" was fucking retarded.

Although, I don't know why I'm surprised as everything that comes out of your mouth is some ignorant shit.

Keep living that pipe dream bro. See you again in a few years with another update of your shitty life.

glad,

the only idiot here is you, and you've proven that time and time again. It doesn't matter how anything is communicated to you, because in the end you're going to skip past all the advice that's given to you and make another retarded fucking decision (again, that's been proven by yourself).

I didn't have shit handed to me, and i've worked for everything that I have.

I wasn't talking shit either you ignorant bitch, but your post of "i'd rather sacrifice family time now" was fucking retarded.

Although, I don't know why I'm surprised as everything that comes out of your mouth is some ignorant shit.

Keep living that pipe dream bro. See you again in a few years with another update of your shitty life.

Everything you say is negative and uncalled for, so I could care less what your opinion is anyway. Your only concern is making yourself look cool by talking shit lol. EF Chat is like your playground for you to talk shit and be witty over a keyboard, its pathetic

To say that something I said was fucking retarded? Really? Like I said this is your playground, youre safe behind a keyboard lmao you would never talk as much shit to ppl in real life otherwise youd be in the ER, probably brain dead from all the blows to your dumb ass face

Shit, my old man worked 70 hours a week working 2 jobs through the whole of the 70's. It was when I turned 13 and thought I was a thug that he needed to be there keep me in line.

I like Glad's priorities. Yes, he's giving up the memories but it's what's best for he and his family.

Everything you say is negative and uncalled for, so I could care less what your opinion is anyway. Your only concern is making yourself look cool by talking shit lol. EF Chat is like your playground for you to talk shit and be witty over a keyboard, its pathetic

To say that something I said was fucking retarded? Really? Like I said this is your playground, youre safe behind a keyboard lmao you would never talk as much shit to ppl in real life otherwise youd be in the ER, probably brain dead from all the blows to your dumb ass face

I'd say the same shit to your face.

You ARE AN IDIOT.

Time and time again people much older than you with actual life experience have given you solid advice which you've chosen to ignore and then you come back later on with some other fucked up situation that you put yourself in.

So yes, you're fucking retarded. Next time you're in Colorado swing by and I'll be glad to tell you in person.

Shit, my old man worked 70 hours a week working 2 jobs through the whole of the 70's. It was when I turned 13 and thought I was a thug that he needed to be there keep me in line.

I like Glad's priorities. Yes, he's giving up the memories but it's what's best for he and his family.

Thanks for making my point.

thx bro, I guess my thought is that I have to sacrifice the memories (not all, but a lot) in order to be there for them when they're older.

I could stay at my warehouse job, have 3 days off a week for the rest of my life, plus vacation days and sick days, but I look at the people that I work with and its like they all got stuck there, and I feel that they only got stuck there because they never tried to do something else. I dont want to be like that, especially when I can make more doing what I love.

Top Bottom