Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

continue with school or stay at union job?

I'd say the same shit to your face.

You ARE AN IDIOT.

Time and time again people much older than you with actual life experience have given you solid advice which you've chosen to ignore and then you come back later on with some other fucked up situation that you put yourself in.

So yes, you're fucking retarded. Next time you're in Colorado swing by and I'll be glad to tell you in person.

The solid ADVICE I got was personal advice, about my relationship, which no one can say is right or wrong, I just ended up making a personal decision about it, because I believe the father and mother should be in the same house, not divorced like every one else on this fucking website. SO since Id rather try and make it work, instead of leave, Im an idiot? Now that were completely happy with one another? Oh and SD telling me ti get an abortion, thats solid advice?

I dont really know what solid advice i have gotten that I completely ignored, besides my girl situation that ended up working out great.

Thats about all you would ever do is say something to my face, cus any more and this would put you in the ER

lol

again, you're showing how much of an idiot you truly are.

Your physical appearance doesn't mean a fucking thing. I know guys that look exactly like me that are professional trained fighters that would tear you to pieces.

Not to mention you can't go around thinking you're billy badass fighting everyone. You're gonna end up either with felonies (if you don't already have them) or dead.

You obviously still have a lot of growing up to do.

good luck with that.

fbhsp3.jpg

vs

IMG_20131102_101616_079.jpg

lol well i dont give a fuck what people think of my face obviously thats whay I dont purposely crop it out, from all my rap videos

Maybe I havent taken all your guys advice, but one thing is for sure you have never taken any workout advice, jesus christ grow some fucking muscle. EF should ban you for being so skinny

Top Bottom