Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Charles Poliquin's BEST Mass-Builders For Arms

MonStar1023

Anyone heard about these? Agree or disagree?

TRICEPS:
california presses
dips
decline db triceps ext.
ten-degree decline close-grip
seated half presses in a power rack

BICEPS:
one-arm db zottman preacher curls
standing ez-bar reverse curls
seated db zottman curls
seated offset-grip db curls
close-grip bb preacher curls

In case any of you are wondering these are from this month's issue of MUSCULAR DEVELOPMENT.

:D:D
I definitely agree on most of them. Especially the biceps exercises.

I agree with Poliquin.There isn't one thing I have tried per his recommendations that hasn't worked.He definetly knows his shit.Kind of favors excessive volume at times though.I think v-bar dips and close-grip supinated chins hit the arms best.

Oh yeah ballast I am going to give close-grip supinated chins a shot today for biceps. We'll see what happens.
:D:D

The best for bis are barbell rows, straight bar curls or dumbell curls and chins or pulldowns....yes they are bak builders but also hit the biceps very hard, and since you are useing much more weight thatn on any curl, the bi's will grow more from these and other compounds than any curl.

The same goes for tris...bench press, incline bench d/b, dips and military preses are the best tri builders.

compound rules, issolation sucks!

Monstar-let me know how you do_One little tip I have found:Don't come all the way down on the chins.Go to about 95% elbow lock-out.I've found this helps keep constant tension on the elbow flexors.When I do chins for the lats, I always go all the way down and start the movement by retracting my shoulder blades.I've noticed a big difference between the two.Just a suggestion.

Top Bottom